Suzuki sniffing around the GP paddock

cheferman65

Registered
Using Randy Depuniet as their test mule, Suzuki looks to rejoin the pack!

Good stuff for us.

suzuki_test_skpx0038_slideshow_169.jpg

suzuki_test_1skp0666_slideshow_169.jpg

suzuki_test_skpx0488_slideshow_169.jpg

:please: :please: :please: let it be competitive.. :please: :please: :please:

There is no way he is looking ahead on that first pic :laugh:

Good catch! LOL. I guess he doesn't need to look because his bike has GPS/computer controlled steering, throttle, and brakes. So, all he needs to do is sit there and look pretty, LOL :laugh:

I only wish I could ride like that and on that. :)

Actually, you'd be slower on that bike than you would on your busa.

If the Hayabusa community spent their money on training rather than extended swingarms, lowering links, turbos, PCs & chrome they could look just as good as the pros, although not competitive at the pro level. It's all about priorities!

As SteveO would say - he's looking at the pic of the large-breasted redhead they sent him thru the dash gauge they promised him if he set a certain time, because no matter what farkles they put on the bike and no matter what training you've got, a pic of a a good-looking nekkid woman will ALWAYS make you faster :)

As SteveO would say - he's looking at the pic of the large-breasted redhead they sent him thru the dash gauge they promised him if he set a certain time, because no matter what farkles they put on the bike and no matter what training you've got, a pic of a a good-looking nekkid woman will ALWAYS make you faster :)

You stealin my thunder dude? He's just taking a nap while them Hondas and Yamahas catch up! :cheerleader:

Actually, you'd be slower on that bike than you would on your busa.

If the Hayabusa community spent their money on training rather than extended swingarms, lowering links, turbos, PCs & chrome they could look just as good as the pros, although not competitive at the pro level. It's all about priorities!

Nah. Turbo is more fun than doing riding courses! LOL

Nah. Turbo is more fun than doing riding courses! LOL

I suppose if you MUST include a turbo in your arsenal in order to impress the street crowd you need a side car to pack your Kahunas, so be it!

The fastest guy on the streets is rarely the best rider, simply the rider willing to take the most chances!

Back