Suzuki sniffing around the GP paddock

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
:please: :please: :please: let it be competitive.. :please: :please: :please:

IG.

Registered
There is no way he is looking ahead on that first pic :laugh:
Good catch! LOL. I guess he doesn't need to look because his bike has GPS/computer controlled steering, throttle, and brakes. So, all he needs to do is sit there and look pretty, LOL :laugh:

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
I only wish I could ride like that and on that. :)
Actually, you'd be slower on that bike than you would on your busa.

If the Hayabusa community spent their money on training rather than extended swingarms, lowering links, turbos, PCs & chrome they could look just as good as the pros, although not competitive at the pro level. It's all about priorities!

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
As SteveO would say - he's looking at the pic of the large-breasted redhead they sent him thru the dash gauge they promised him if he set a certain time, because no matter what farkles they put on the bike and no matter what training you've got, a pic of a a good-looking nekkid woman will ALWAYS make you faster :)

Tufbusa

Registered
As SteveO would say - he's looking at the pic of the large-breasted redhead they sent him thru the dash gauge they promised him if he set a certain time, because no matter what farkles they put on the bike and no matter what training you've got, a pic of a a good-looking nekkid woman will ALWAYS make you faster :)
You stealin my thunder dude? He's just taking a nap while them Hondas and Yamahas catch up! :cheerleader:

pan

Registered
Actually, you'd be slower on that bike than you would on your busa.

If the Hayabusa community spent their money on training rather than extended swingarms, lowering links, turbos, PCs & chrome they could look just as good as the pros, although not competitive at the pro level. It's all about priorities!
Nah. Turbo is more fun than doing riding courses! LOL

Tufbusa

Registered
Nah. Turbo is more fun than doing riding courses! LOL
I suppose if you MUST include a turbo in your arsenal in order to impress the street crowd you need a side car to pack your Kahunas, so be it!

The fastest guy on the streets is rarely the best rider, simply the rider willing to take the most chances!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C 2002 Suzuki Hayabusa 8,900 miles Bikes 4
2 2011 Suzuki Hayabusa Classifieds 3
K "Genuine" Suzuki manuals for free New Owners Forum 5
P 2000 suzuki hayabusa Gsx1300R Turbo Showcase Forums 2
P GEN 1 SUZUKI HAYABUSA FOR SALE Classifieds 2
Kiwi Rider Suzuki GSXR... GSX1300R, Here’s a great line up! General Bike Related Topics 0
Cantab Suzuki celebrate 100 years General Bike Related Topics 2
Skywalker Suzuki OEM Parts General Bike Related Topics 9
c10 Genuine Suzuki tail bag and block off plates Parts and Modifications 8
rubbersidedown Very cool Suzuki/Joe Rocket jacket Safety Gear 1
white.Busa RGM garage - SUZUKI HAYABUSA RESTOMOD EP1 Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 1
white.Busa ebay SUZUKI HAYABUSA NEW TiFORCE FULL EXHAUST GSX1300 STAINLESS/TITANIUM Engine and Performance mods 1
bigoltool Yoshimura Suzuki Split. General Bike Related Topics 6
c10 My Suzuki dealer loves me . General Bike Related Topics 31
N 2019 Suzuki Hayabusa New Owners Forum 15
white.Busa Suzuki GSX R-1100 Venom General Bike Related Topics 16
08BusaKY 2020's on the Suzuki website! General Bike Related Topics 83
Skywalker New Suzuki Patents - Hayabusa - Who knows? General Bike Related Topics 2
c10 Surprise ! 2020 Busa on Suzuki dealer only microfiche Gen II Busa Information 20
Skywalker Suzuki Lethal GSX-R1000R Ryuyo General Bike Related Topics 12
Tb3 I probably just insured suzuki will announce a gen 3 very soon... General Bike Related Topics 33
richarddps19 2008 Turbo Suzuki Hayabusa $13k OBO ULTRA.RCC.TUBRO.KIT Bikes 40
white.Busa 2003 Suzuki GSX-R1300 ASAHINA RACING Videos 20
Kiwi Rider DIY Bench made from Suzuki Packing Crate Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 3
white.Busa Review: SUZUKI HAYABUSA (2013-2018) The King! Gen II Busa Information 48
white.Busa SUZUKI GSX-R Dirt Bike Videos 47
Kiwi Rider Fully Restored Classic '72 Suzuki T350 Rebel pics, For Sale!! General Bike Related Topics 21
jellyrug Suzuki a new idea General Bike Related Topics 9
Mike Chambers Colemans suzuki new zeala d Trips and Touring 8
Sandow Suzuki Will Continue To Sell The Hayabusa In The United States In the News 9
RedBull Take a look at what Suzuki ~ has in store for US next year * General Bike Related Topics 41
AndyB Motorcycles Suzuki Ends Production Of The Legendary Hayabusa After 20 Years Of High Speed Dominance Gen II Busa Information 33
fallenarch Suzuki Puts on Amazing Scooter Show at EICMA 2018! General Bike Related Topics 26
Tetsuo1000 RIP Suzuki General Bike Related Topics 44
Kiwi Rider New Job @ Suzuki BMW Motorcycle Dealership!! General Bike Related Topics 198
04 Limited Busa Suzuki Gel seat or aftermarket seat Gen II Busa Information 11
WuzzaCBXRider What’s Suzuki call a cam/valve cover gasket these days? General Bike Related Topics 3
ItsDooomz Suzuki OEM oil filter identification General Bike Related Topics 1
M 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa no dash lights or brake light Gen II Busa Information 3
c10 7 Kawasaki's ,and 2 Suzuki's equal a fun time! General Bike Related Topics 1
Gk1 New Suzuki turbo General Bike Related Topics 10
Jose J Ortega Suzuki patents semi automatic transmission for Busa Engine and Performance mods 48
G And Suzuki, Needs To Step Up More Now,, General Bike Related Topics 27
Mason357 94 Suzuki Rm-250 General Bike Related Topics 4
Mike Chambers Off The Suzuki Wire In the News 9
B Best Place For Suzuki Oil Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 7
B Is Suzuki Updating The Hayabusa General Bike Related Topics 59
Highlander Black Friday Sale At Oneida Suzuki General Bike Related Topics 0
bigoltool What Is Suzuki Up To? General Bike Related Topics 29
DUNK 2000 Suzuki Hayabusa....charging Problem General Bike Related Topics 0