Suzuki Recalls 70,000+ Motorcycles for Faulty Rectifier

my rectifier crapped out after about 2000 miles, now at about 9000. Dealer replaced it under warranty. Wonder if there would still be a recall on mine since they already replaced it? Might give the dealer a call this week and check. Bad thing is i don't trust this dealer to put air in my tires, so if there is a recall i probably won't have them do the work anyway

my rectifier crapped out after about 2000 miles, now at about 9000. Dealer replaced it under warranty. Wonder if there would still be a recall on mine since they already replaced it? Might give the dealer a call this week and check. Bad thing is i don't trust this dealer to put air in my tires, so if there is a recall i probably won't have them do the work anyway

I am not sure but If you have to do the recall I think Suzuki has to do it for you to be covered under the Recall Notice

Next time you see or hear someone bashing the government. Remember this recall. Suzuki did not this out of the kindness of their hearts. Our government force them. Probably why it took so long. They have to hit a pre-determined % of failure. :whistle:

will call them tomorrow and check. Since they already replaced the rectifier last season under warranty, maybe mine won't have a recall on it?

Contacted the dealer Tuesday, part was ordered as back order. Called Thursday and asked if I could have bike in Friday. Ate lunch next door while they changed it out.

Back