"SUZUKI" PLEASE

They dont need to raise the speed limiter you can do that with yourself with a tre. They need to give it more horsepower and torque,Most people dont see the top speed any way. I think more riders would be intrested in how fast it can do the 1/4 mile or get to 150 mph. I would also like to see a programable ECU or a powercommander as OE so when you do mods it will be easier to tune.

I have to agree on the undertail exhaust would look awsome if it was clean looking.

Joining the band wagon.......
H.I.D headlight, LED tail lights (cleaner tail section) MORE HORSE POWER/TORQUE!!!
Hazard lights, and of course less weight.
I was looking at an '04 at the shop yesterday, it has a hazard light switch and a pass switch too. I liked them and want to find out what it would take to put a hazard switch on my '03.

Please if you hve todo question don't use this thread right fellows
super.gif

with that kindof power, if you shed some weight we won't be able to get the power to the ground.

I agree with the LED
better undertail
I still want the dial type gauge, I'm ole fashion but they could add a small digital.
I love the look of the 2 pipes, it makes it look badder.

I definitely want to see more power...

Please Suzuki

I would like to see:

1. Freshing Up of the Styling 2. A little less weight - 495 lbs 3. A little more hp 180 3. A little more Torque 130 4. New Wheels - lighter 5. New Brakes - radial fronts, wave rotors & braided lines 6. Better Flowing Exhaust - but not underseat - too hot! It would be easy to make it current "state of the art" and keep it true to its heritage. I would pay more for these upgrades.

Kent Sheldon

I do not think Suzuki will do much with the Busa. Honestly, I think it will go the way of the Vmax. The Vmax was the power king in the 80's, but is virtually unchanged after nearly 20 years in production... my guess is that Suzuki will not put too much into Busa development since it is not part of their racing line-up... As far as king of speed, it will likely remain as the king of top speed, but unlikely the king of 1/4 mile and roll-on speed... Unless, as Capt. mentioned, you add turbo or NOS...

Just my opinion...

Add 25 hp with head/cam tweaking (don't lose any torque), make the front brakes a little more linear--thats about all it needs to stay in front for awhile. C'mon, Suzuki, that can't be too expensive for top dog status!! Kaw already did their updates so its your turn...
cool.gif

Add 25 hp with head/cam tweaking (don't lose any torque), make the front brakes a little more linear--thats about all it needs to stay in front for awhile.  C'mon, Suzuki, that can't be too expensive for top dog status!!  Kaw already did their updates so its your turn...
cool.gif
I agree on the brakes, how about stiffer forks with better compression/damping...!!! And for god's sake, a better freakin' tranny!!! I drove Hank's turbo blackhawk today, WOW, that Honda tranny is SMOOOOOOOOOTH!

I'd be afraid to change the current tranny design, it has held up well to mods so far.

As far as exaust, as long as it isn't undertail I don't really have a preference. Little more power, updated brakes, and maybe wheels. These types of changes wouldn't cost that much R&D, so the price wouldn't go up too much. As far as losing some weight.....if you want a lightweight bike with great brakes and handling, why not buy a gixxer 1K? IMO, the busa is heavy and big for a reason, it is a great top speed machine as well as a great foundation for 1/4 mile racing.

Whatever they do, as long as the Busa maintains its distinct personality. Who want's another clone? The Busa should always be the King of sportbikes. And I know some will disagree, but I hope they keep the two cans, its one of the many things I love about it.

I also like the 2 cans. I think they could add digital gauges, and leds in the rear too.
As for more power and less weight, just buy a gsx-r 1000!

<!--EDIT|S7R4NGER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082713522 -->

I also like the 2 cans. I think they could add digital gauges, and leds in the rear too.
Stranger....this thread is supposed to be for those that want the Busa updated.....not those that want a 1K
tounge.gif

poke.gif
If you want it distinct from the 1k, maybe Suzuki should go to drum brakes, add 126 pounds, and make it carbureted....

yeah... that would make it distinct... or is that extinct... hehehehe

Stranger....this thread is supposed to be for those that want the Busa updated.....not those that want a 1K
tounge.gif

poke.gif
If you want it distinct from the 1k, maybe Suzuki should go to drum brakes, add 126 pounds, and make it carbureted....

yeah...  that would make it distinct... or is that extinct... hehehehe
Great call Doc.....there goes this thread.
wink.gif

Back