Suzuki owner puts something really rad on his bike

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Nothing tastless, plenty thats tasty though...And I am not teasing you all this time...Promise.

Really sweet Mods, now If I could just get a pair of these for the Hayabusa...I would be set!!!

Check your six and click away....PG13 Stuff really...

NEW and Improved link   Click Here

If the link outdates again, Go to Steetbikeworld.com, click/ select "Topic: Movies Pictures and sound",  then find Topic: "Just a couple of pictures of bike babes!" (currently on page two) and you are there.  Like a said above nothing raunchy, just some cool bikes and pretty ladies...

kickass.gif
kickass.gif
kickass.gif

kickass.gif

kickass.gif

Fixed the link for now, but it is a link to a thread so as the thread changes so does the link.

So, If the link outdates again, Go to Steetbikeworld.com, click/ select "Topic: Movies Pictures and sound", then find Topic: "Just a couple of pictures of bike babes!" (currently on page two) and you are there. Like a said above nothing raunchy, just some cool bikes and pretty ladies...

Ah Just doing my part to make the day a little nicer for all.

Makes me wish I was a GSXR...you think?

I just want to know who the hell the person is behind the camera and could get something like this put together....All them bikes? The pretties... Whew. He's Da Man...

Back