Suzuki OEM Parts

I'm sure those are great. I've also had really good luck with Revzilla on almost all my motorcycle stuff, including OEM Suzuki and Honda, and even tires. Their price, customer service and communication have been top notch.

Thanks Orgsters..... I'll book mark these.
I use babbits when possible since they're based out mi and shipping is usually pretty fast and prices are pretty close to all the others. Im pretty sure there's a couple different websites that are the same people just using a different name ti make sure they get all the sales.

Thanks Dopey.

I use babbits when possible since they're based out mi and shipping is usually pretty fast and prices are pretty close to all the others. Im pretty sure there's a couple different websites that are the same people just using a different name ti make sure they get all the sales.

Not on the forum , but my long time 30 year bud @ a local Suzuki dealer Chris usually cuts me a 20 to 25% price discount on my busa parts . IF you need something Gen 2 related I can get it , and ship it as long as is it not white body parts for your son's Great white. Chris knows my birds black ;)

Anything Gen 1 or off from mine he won't cut me much of a break . Chris knows of my side work , and whats customer base parts .

Thank you Bryan. That is the hookup I'm looking for but I think I'm going to be alright this time around. I take care of my son's and was about to pull the trigger but we are good for now. You know I have two ECU's in for flash cause we hate seeing that MV Agusta F4 from my youngest son eating up my six. He had his F4 in for service and upgrades in Denver just past week. Seth and I could not ride down and bring him home afterwards and hated that. Although, his two buds went with him and bought an BWM 1000RR and a Yamaha R1 60th I think it was. I've seen both and they are beautiful. The F4 was in for standard service, plus a lean code with new light weight "Red" chain and sproket sets. He wants more then to cover my six, he wants to pass my old asss! I'm sitting here with my DonJulio washing away any Corona Virus that I may have.

Not on the forum , but my long time 30 year bud @ a local Suzuki dealer Chris usually cuts me a 20 to 25% price discount on my busa parts . IF you need something Gen 2 related I can get it , and ship it as long as is it not white body parts for your son's Great white. Chris knows my birds black ;)

Anything Gen 1 or off from mine he won't cut me much of a break . Chris knows of my side work , and whats customer base parts .

Back