Suzuki NA has an F rating with the BBB!!!

(dadofthree @ Jun. 20 2007,13:58) I deal with a very hardnose dealership, and they handled my case.
super.gif
were you wearing your uniform and duty gun?

And you probably declared police emergency doing so..

jump9.gif

I choose a different approach. I make friends with service manager....

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Jun. 20 2007,16:09)
(dadofthree @ Jun. 20 2007,13:58) I deal with a very hardnose dealership, and they handled my case.  
super.gif
Those night time security guards at the local garage carry guns?!  
SHOCKED.gif

jump9.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 20 2007,14:23)
super.gif
SHOCKED.gif

jump9.gif
don`t they? it might be a pepper spray then...
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Jun. 20 2007,16:38)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 20 2007,14:23)
super.gif
SHOCKED.gif

jump9.gif
don`t they? it might be a pepper spray then...
jump9.gif
I was thinking knitting needles, but honestly, what do I know?
laugh.gif

jump9.gif

super.gif

And you probably declared police emergency doing so..

jump9.gif

I choose a different approach. I make friends with service manager....
Chaps only, maybe that was it
laugh.gif

Time to post Harley dude wearing bannana hammick or whatever the heck you call it.
laugh.gif
blush.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 20 2007,14:41) I think we can declare this thread jacked
SHOCKED.gif
Not just yet... we are talking about BBB, right?

Just curious how many Harley people reported them to BBB.

(VaBusa @ Jun. 20 2007,12:19)
(Cadillac94Pimpin @ Jun. 20 2007,15:13)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 20 2007,11:53) My point was that according to that site and those stats, there are ONLY 17 complaints listed with the BBB...if the "F" rating is based on that alone, it's hardly an indication of how the entire company is handling issues...
Right,  But its how they hadled there small 17 issues. They obviously didnt handle them correctly or else they would have had a better rating.
I agree that NO complaint should be ignored, however, let's say they get 500 complaints in a year.  Those 5 listed that were never addressed is a drop are the bucket...and they were apparently bad enough to be passed along by the comsumer to the BBB.  To me, that says that the (potential) hundreds of complaints were addressed...I hardly think that only 17 valid complaints were passed along to Suzuki...plus, these 17 complaints span back to 5/17/2005 when the first complaint was submitted and the BBB records began on Suzuki NA...

I have never had issues with the corporation itself, just a few of the little guys that sell the bikes and then screw 'em up, won't fix 'em or get pissed because you didn't buy from them but suddenly need their help...
That is a valid point that there has only been 17 complaints in total. That is a very very small number considering how many units they sell. However, regaurdless of the severity, the complaint is still documented as one on there site. I am sure there have been a lot more complaints but they were never given to the BBB.
If you look up other companys under the BBB it will usually show the compaint itself and the resolution by the merchant.
(if there was a resolution) Seems all those details are not available for Suzuki. I dont know why.

The main reason for the post is to show how Suzuki handles there few documented customer complaints (using the BBB as the intermediary) . Im sure if you looked up individual dealerships they will have similar complaints which mine did but it was addressed and had positive resolutuion  Most people do not complain to the BBB they complain directly to the company itself.

Suzuki's customer service sux. Abuse is a neglect to maintain or operate the product under the manufacturers recomendation. Which I DID NOT DO.
If they cant prove that it was abuse then they need to take care of there paying customer. Abuse in my eyes is submitting numerous claims or submitting the same type of claim more then once.
Im not argueing with you guys just a little upset about it all.

AND YEAH I KNOW I CANT SPELL!!

(Cadillac94Pimpin @ Jun. 20 2007,16:56)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 20 2007,12:19)
(Cadillac94Pimpin @ Jun. 20 2007,15:13)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 20 2007,11:53) My point was that according to that site and those stats, there are ONLY 17 complaints listed with the BBB...if the "F" rating is based on that alone, it's hardly an indication of how the entire company is handling issues...
Right,  But its how they hadled there small 17 issues. They obviously didnt handle them correctly or else they would have had a better rating.
I agree that NO complaint should be ignored, however, let's say they get 500 complaints in a year.  Those 5 listed that were never addressed is a drop are the bucket...and they were apparently bad enough to be passed along by the comsumer to the BBB.  To me, that says that the (potential) hundreds of complaints were addressed...I hardly think that only 17 valid complaints were passed along to Suzuki...plus, these 17 complaints span back to 5/17/2005 when the first complaint was submitted and the BBB records began on Suzuki NA...

I have never had issues with the corporation itself, just a few of the little guys that sell the bikes and then screw 'em up, won't fix 'em or get pissed because you didn't buy from them but suddenly need their help...
That is a valid point that there has only been 17 complaints in total. That is a very very small number considering how many units they sell. However, regaurdless of the severity, the complaint is still documented as one on there site. I am sure there have been a lot more complaints but they were never given to the BBB.
If you look up other companys under the BBB it will usually show the compaint itself and the resolution by the merchant.
(if there was a resolution) Seems all those details are not available for Suzuki. I dont know why.

The main reason for the post is to show how Suzuki handles there few documented customer complaints (using the BBB as the intermediary) . Im sure if you looked up individual dealerships they will have similar complaints which mine did but it was addressed and had positive resolutuion  Most people do not complain to the BBB they complain directly to the company itself.

Suzuki's customer service sux. Abuse is a neglect to maintain or operate the product under the manufacturers recomendation. Which I DID NOT DO.
If they cant prove that it was abuse then they need to take care of there paying customer. Abuse in my eyes is submitting numerous claims or submitting the same type of claim more then once.
Im not argueing with you guys just a little upset about it all.

AND YEAH I KNOW I CANT SPELL!!
I can't honestly and fairly comment on Suzuki NA's customer service having never had to deal with them with an official complaint about my bike...I get the brick wall with the DEALERSHIPS and then just opt to fix it myself...granted, I've never had a HUGE issue with my bike, so I can't say I've gone toe to toe with the big cheese yet...

Have you written Suzuki NA?  I did send them a letter years back complaining of my dealership experiences and I at least got a courtesty call from a representative.  I wasn't asking for them to do anything for me, just doing my part to let them know that they're selling a bike (many bikes) that my local clown dealership refuse to work on under warranty, treated me with immense disrespect, etc.  It was a reflection on my dealership, not Suzuki and I was happy to hear from the rep that they've received complaints about this particular dealership before, but of course they still allow him to sell Suzuki products (disheartening for certain, but hey, $ talks)...I was pleasantly surprised that they called me, if for nothing more than warm fuzzies LOL

I'm not being a smart azz here, but if you're not happy with the bike, have you considered trading it in for something else?  I'm a firm believer in the simple fact that there are always issues that will never be addressed, even though they should technically fall under a lemon law of some sort.  It may be time to cut your losses and stray from Suzuki...just a thought...

Suzuki's customer service is non existent (if you ever had to deal with them when its there issue). They did hint that i might get a follow up to a written letter. I do plan on writing many letters and addresing them to more then one person. Dont get me wrong I love my BUSA. The 2nd gear issue with all theese constant mesh transmission's is a huge problem that Suzuki denies exists. I have been told by people, Dealers, performance shops, and machine shops that 2nd should have come undercut from the factory for sure and even though all other gears are undercut they are not even cut right. The part itself may not be defective but is a design flaw that they wont admit exsists. Maybe the 08 will have this fix!!!

On another note. Dont flame me. I heard Honda has the best warranty approval out of all of them. Maybe cause they want a repeat customer. Dealer honestly asked me if I would ever buy another Suzuki. I told him probaly not.

No flaming from me...we own 4 Honda dirt bikes
cool.gif

Yeah, I hate to say it, but with the few 2nd gear issues I've heard, it doesn't sound like Suzuki's going to own up to it being their problem...not sure where you go from there, but perhaps the '08's will be different
smile.gif

Back