Suzuki internal memo on sept. 16 show leaked!

pseudo

Donating Member
Registered
A friend of mine that works for Suzuki Motor corporation of Japan sent me this exerpt of an internal Suzuki Motors memo dated July 14, 2006 from Suzuki's CEO and chairman Osamu Suzuki. Don't ask who my leak is, because I will not release his/her identity.

Osamu writes:

"There is much anticipation of the new features slated for the the 2007 Hayabusa model year. One important change involves a colaboration with top MIT researchers to replace the current powerplant with an experimental Antimatter Direct Flux Drive (or ADFD) capable of near light speeds. This is only a minor change however because the speed increase is barely noticeable. In order to avoid criticism from the public for yet another year of minimal changes, we plan on releasing two brand new paint color schemes as well as a limited edition model with a black frame, which we will present at the September 16th motorcycle show."

Well, there you have it. No major changes for the 2007 Hayabusa. Hopefully this will put to rest all the rumors and speculation up to this point.

<!--EDIT|pseudo
Reason for Edit: "changed the topic icon to portray something a bit more humor"|1156892916 -->

rock.gif
Ummm, OK. I uh.... Yeah...

i thought the 2007 came with the flux capacitor stock

A friend of mine that works for Suzuki Motor corporation of Japan sent me this exerpt of an internal Suzuki Motors memo dated July 14, 2006 from Suzuki's CEO and chairman Osamu Suzuki.  Don't ask who my leak is, because I will not release his/her identity.

Osamu writes:

"There is much anticipation of the new features slated for the the 2007 Hayabusa model year. One important change involves a colaboration with top MIT researchers to replace the current powerplant with an experimental Antimatter Direct Flux Drive (or ADFD) capable of near light speeds. This is only a minor change however because the speed increase is barely noticeable. In order to avoid criticism from the public for yet another year of minimal changes, we plan on releasing two brand new paint color schemes as well as a limited edition model with a black frame, which we will present at the September 16th motorcycle show."

Well, there you have it. No major changes for the 2007 Hayabusa. Hopefully this will put to rest all the rumors and speculation up to this point.
Can I get that email address, I would like to send them an email....

Cap

i thought the 2007 came with the flux capacitor stock
The rumor is they removed it for insurance reasons. Apparently they were afraid teenagers would start hitting speeds at upwards of 88mph, and somehow mess up the space time continium, creating paradoxes all over the place. But I hear the TRE is supposed to overcome those limitations.

<!--EDIT|pseudo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156894731 -->

A friend of mine that works for Suzuki Motor corporation of Japan sent me this exerpt of an internal Suzuki Motors memo dated July 14, 2006 from Suzuki's CEO and chairman Osamu Suzuki. Don't ask who my leak is, because I will not release his/her identity.

Osamu writes:

Can I get that email address, I would like to send them an email....

Cap
osamu.suzuki@suzuki.com ?

Actually, that's be sad if that got through.

that's odd....i heard the busa will be "biz as usual" for '07...sumpt'in about suzi's top efforts concentrating more in the liter class arena trying to top Kaws 10R...and what effort ain't gett'in poured into the liter's?...is going into the 600 class...and wht's left over from that?...is R&D'ing some new 800 class...but nutt'in on the busa except some ugly rumors about "possible discontinuation" of production.

I heard from some Suzuki reps and from Mat Mliden when I was at VIR two weeks ago, that Suzuki was putting all their efforts into their New Design GSXR 1000 which will be lighter, faster and a possible 180hp. The 2008 Busa will be total new design and a GSXR 1400 power plant. That's what was being said around the trailers,pit area and Mliden himself. I talked to him twice.

I'll have a witty, insightful comment just as soon as the black helicopters get away from my house - I don't want them to overhear what I have to say....

tounge.gif

Back