Suzuki hayabusa 3d model finally for sale!

I just checked out your website...MAD SKILLZ man!! Much Respect!!
cool.gif

OK

I will pay $25.00 for the following image set: (image set is a collection of images of this model from different angles)

* 2004 LE red
* Lowered 2 inches all around
* Carbon fibre look exhaust cans
* Light Smoke zero-gravity double bubble windscreen

Why dont you model some common aftermarket parts so that you can do the same for the others here? They can request you to add parts, modify this and that and get an image of what the bike will look like!

Do the same for the ZX-14 and you will be in business
smile.gif
+1 Scooter Lord, you may want to look closely at this... What GS is saying makes a lot of sense and if you sell it someone else will be doing it.
smile.gif

Model a single sided aftermarket exhaust and then create differen't textures for it. Ti, Carbon, etc. Then just slap stickers on the canister.

For $25 I think a lot of folks would like to see what This OR that Modification would look like, and many would love to have the Busa in THEIR Color, with the mods they have. Create a decent Print and everyone's happy.

BUT, there would have to be some volume to make it worth your time but it's an intereting idea.

smile.gif

Scooterlord first of all I want to say is "amazing Job"! Anyone who does any sort of computer Modelling/rendering knows what went into this thing. I believe some of the people here may be missing the point. I would imagine if someone had a CNC component business that something like this would be invaluable. You could model new parts (wheels, exhaust, bodywork, paint, bolt on parts whatever) and create realistic 3d models and renderings before you waist valuable time tooling up for production. Admittedly this version of the Hayabusa is 7 (or so) years old now but there is still a vibrant aftermarket for these things (thanks to most of us).

I do have a question for you though. Is it possible to convert the 3ds files into more mainstream (Iges, step, parasolid etc.) CAD models for manipulation? It would be fun to print an SLA version for my desk!

Nice work!

okie, here we go, one by one now:

kweave: i think shortboarder already answered for me. a 3d model you can animate, break, explode, see from a hell of different views, hey, you can even put a camera in the tire and animate the tire! you can do virtually anything with it!

wwjd: i didn't get offended at all, i knew your spirit when you first replied, and thanks for your kind words!
smile.gif
tires, are diablos, yeah, and in my site you can read all their inscriptions in the huge renders
smile.gif
they run 42psi!!!
smile.gif

now, as for the modeling aftermarket parts, etc, i had previously offered this to csc, (customsportbikeconcepts), a really nice guy, but it just didn't work out between us. if someone bought the model and cared to pay for a few aftermarket parts, yeah i'd do that
smile.gif
with someone i mean a company, not an individual, he probably couldn't afford it
smile.gif
plus if i sell the model, i don't think someone can make a profit out of it, am not sure about this but if someone CAN actually do it, go ahead, buy my model and earn the extra cash ;)

bigoltool, as for the model, it was originally modeled in rhinoceros 3d, so it's NURBS (for someone else that asked about this one) which YES it can be exported in cad, iges, etc
smile.gif

so, if anyone REALLY wants to help and has someone he knows that has an improving house for the busa and think he might need it, go ahead please, inform them
smile.gif
i am running outta money these days while expecting a position for me to be released to start working in a hospital (army sucks btw) :/

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

[
+1 Scooter Lord, you may want to look closely at this... What GS is saying makes a lot of sense and if you sell it someone else will be doing it.
smile.gif

Model a single sided aftermarket exhaust and then create differen't textures for it. Ti, Carbon, etc. Then just slap stickers on the canister.

For $25 I think a lot of folks would like to see what This OR that Modification would look like, and many would love to have the Busa in THEIR Color, with the mods they have. Create a decent Print and everyone's happy.

BUT, there would have to be some volume to make it worth your time but it's an intereting idea.
Hell, I might do this.... It's a perfect way to previz paint schemes.

<!--EDIT|shortBoarder
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152903819 -->

hm, btw if someone is REALLY interested, instead of paying the $1250 sum in turbosquid, i can do it a little cheaper since i also have to pay turbosquid (and they get a LOT), so the price could drop a bit ;)

Back