Suzuki hayabusa 3d model finally for sale!

scooterlord

Registered
guys, remember the 3d model of the suzuki hayabusa posted in the past in this forum? it's finally available for sale!

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/314505

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

more screenshots of the model in the site:

Link no longer works

You can change colors and materials in an instant, view from any possible angle, every little detail is there!

(admin: thought this was a better place to post than classifieds, not a part of any sort
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|scooterlord
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152865073 -->

Looks cool, but for the $1,200+ they want for it confuses me....way above my head.

Anyhow, just a few observations..The clutch lever is more square than the Original, the air intake sccops, and the nose appear to be a little off in depth and slope. And the front fender looks a little different - obviously no mirror's....but maybe my perception is all wrong...I forget what a stock Busa looks like. Anyhow, very cool...Just not sure what to do with it....lol

as dor the 'they' want for it... actually i happen to be the seller
smile.gif
$1200 is not all that much for a model, for the amount of detail it contains it should cost like $5000. let alone the seller actually gets half that money (that is $750 per sale). as for its uses.. example is it could be used from an improving hayabusa house to change colors, materials, chrome parts instantly, etc so that they know what they are trying to achieve will look like. and of course you couldn't have asked for cad/cam precision, I am a modeler not suzuki production factory
smile.gif
(This also goes for all other fellow modelers out there!)

smile.gif

scooterlord, is this your product? Really pretty cool! But too pricey to have faults like the nose / front end glitch.

And here I thought that modeling was for the Tourist Trophy video game.
I could buy a lot of ridable Hayabusa games for PS2 and XBOX for 1200 smackers
smile.gif

Is it for use in movie CGI or something?

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152881408 -->

It is EXTREMELY detailed. Amazing piece of art!!

Can you make a watered down version for the board? Most of us are probably interested in just the external appearance and the ability to switch colors.

A better sale proposition for you is to take orders for:

* Pose / Posture / Viewing Angle
* Bike Color
* Accessories

and provide a nice sized image for around $10.00

I dont think people here will want a 3D model for so much money when they can put that money into Go-Faster parts for the bike.

I will gladly pay $10.00 for a still image of a Red 2004 LE bike against a nice gun-metal or wooded background
smile.gif

wwjd, first of all you cant compare a low polygon model with a high polygon model (that is for the tourist trophy comment :p) and it's not a game anyway. it's intented for other uses that require photorealism. and i didn't quite understand what you mean nose/front end glitch. :/ I used the best blueprints i could get (they came off a tamiya model and came out quite accurate i can assure you). and hey! it looks like a busa! a company could have paid a lot more money to get this done. for a test just browse around and try to find something that even compares to this busa model - and it doesnt have to be a busa for the comparison
smile.gif
the one that actually NEEDS this he will get it. otherwise, i don't mind not selling at all
smile.gif

smile.gif

gsferrari! sure! your reply answers as for what it could be used for
smile.gif
thanks! and of course i can make something for the board ;)

I just checked out your website...MAD SKILLZ man!! Much Respect!!
cool.gif

OK

I will pay $25.00 for the following image set: (image set is a collection of images of this model from different angles)

* 2004 LE red
* Lowered 2 inches all around
* Carbon fibre look exhaust cans
* Light Smoke zero-gravity double bubble windscreen

Why dont you model some common aftermarket parts so that you can do the same for the others here? They can request you to add parts, modify this and that and get an image of what the bike will look like!

Do the same for the ZX-14 and you will be in business
smile.gif

wag: no :p

gsferrari, thanks for your kind words first of all.. secondly, i can paint it to custom le colors, i can lower it a couple of inches, i can light-smoke the windscreen and put carbon to the exhaust cans but won't model extra parts for $25 just for one person. if others appear i'll have second thoughts
smile.gif

as for the kawi, actually yeah, i'd love to model it but kinda tough when i don't own the bike; i was out all the time taking pictures of the bike and measuring this, measuring that, etc. :/ wish i did have it though
smile.gif

smile.gif

That's sweet! Can you make a replica of a pilot w/ shorts, a tank top, no gloves, and some sandles to go w/ it?
rock.gif
Give him/her a helmet but attach it under the passenger seat.

I dont wanna bust your bubble. That talent needs to be put elsewhere. I think it would be foolish for someone to pay that much for a computer model. I can take pictures of my bike and photoshop it.
I appreciatate your effort, but I dont see a demand for that product at that price.

I appreciatate your effort, but I dont see a demand for that product at that price.
You don't work in special effects / commercials. $1200. for a model at that level of detail is a bargain.

Most people on the board won't even have the software necessary to use the model anyway; he's putting it here since it is a Hayabusa after all...

As an amateur 3D modeller (ray tracing etc.) I can appreciate just how much effort goes into producing one with that much detail. I'm definitely impressed with your talent and patience!

For those who say you can photoshop this, no, you can't if you want something that you can animate, customize, use in movies for special affects, insert into scenes where the lighting has to be accurate etc.

I know you must have spent a lot of hours on this one, it's easily worth the money you're charging. I just wish I could afford it...
smile.gif

wwjd, first of all you cant compare a low polygon model with a high polygon model (that is for the tourist trophy comment :p) and it's not a game anyway. it's intented for other uses that require photorealism. and i didn't quite understand what you mean nose/front end glitch. :/ I used the best blueprints i could get (they came off a tamiya model and came out quite accurate i can assure you). and hey! it looks like a busa! a company could have paid a lot more money to get this done. for a test just browse around and try to find something that even compares to this busa model - and it doesnt have to be a busa for the comparison
smile.gif
the one that actually NEEDS this he will get it. otherwise, i don't mind not selling at all
smile.gif
oh, no disrepect or nuttin at all, yours is WAY ABOVE the TT one... just thought TT was what it was for. yours is incredible, thanks for posting it up!

if you havn't answered yet, how many hours of work was it to get it done and what software does that?

nose, glitch, um... I'm not sure, but on next view I wonder if the whole nose/light/intakes/blinkers part should be bigger? Perhaps my view is based on perspective from "Camera pictures" which feature inherint size issues due to lenses and perspective?

Bottom line, your work on this is FREAKIN AWESOME.

If you did make a cheaper [yet high quality] 3D viewable pic or program of it, I'd buy a copy

smile.gif

...and those tires are Diablos aren't they? Good choice. What PSI do you use? ;)
laugh.gif

Back