Suzuki gives James Stewart custom Yoshimura Busa

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Brocks Performance: JS7 Custom Hayabusa: Motocrosser James Stewart Rolling on BST Carbon Fiber Wheels

Beautiful bike. Looks great in yellow and black.

image.jpg

As much as he crashes and gets hurt on the MX bike, it's a wonder they'd let him have a street bike period. Maybe they're hoping for an easy out on his contract. :laugh:

maybe this was the inspiration for the OEM colors (pic below posted by Flicka...who happens to hate it :) )

255984d1352760160-really-suzuki-2013-le.jpg

Brocks getting Dough all kinds of ways. Thats a business man

C'mon man, can I get some slack?! With all of the ZX-14R hype going on, I have to show some Busa love ;) Besides, I have been a Stewart fan for years - My son used to race mx and we would travel to Loretta Lynn's to watch him beat the hell out of everyone. We watched him lap the field all the way back to seventh place one moto his last last year as an amateur, no easy feat at Lorettas! He was the fastest kid I had ever seen and we just knew he would be an amazing pro.

As a business man, working with American Suzuki and my old friend Don Sakakura at Yoshimura brought back old memories also:thumbsup:

Brock
Brocks Performance

C'mon man, can I get some slack?! With all of the ZX-14R hype going on, I have to show some Busa love ;) Besides, I have been a Stewart fan for years - My son used to race mx and we would travel to Loretta Lynn's to watch him beat the hell out of everyone. We watched him lap the field all the way back to seventh place one moto his last last year as an amateur, no easy feat at Lorettas! He was the fastest kid I had ever seen and we just knew he would be an amazing pro.

As a business man, working with American Suzuki and my old friend Don Sakakura at Yoshimura brought back old memories also:thumbsup:

Brock
Brocks Performance

Im just giving you a little tough love. :laugh: Its always good to see an Successful entrepreneur. Congratulations on all the success you have had over the years. The service that you and your company provide to biking communities is some of the best around. Thanks for all the hard work and research you have put into making great products.

I'm saving up for the CT exhaust. Been waiting on one for the 08 busa to hit the clearance lane. I will stay on the look out :thumbsup:

As much as he crashes and gets hurt on the MX bike, it's a wonder they'd let him have a street bike period. Maybe they're hoping for an easy out on his contract. :laugh:

That will never see the street, he'll put that in a trophy case in his Windermere Mansion.

Brock
Brocks Performance

Admit it, it killed you to put that Yosh exhaust on it, didn't it? :laugh:

Im just giving you a little tough love. :laugh: Its always good to see an Successful entrepreneur. Congratulations on all the success you have had over the years. The service that you and your company provide to biking communities is some of the best around. Thanks for all the hard work and research you have put into making great products.

I'm saving up for the CT exhaust. Been waiting on one for the 08 busa to hit the clearance lane. I will stay on the look out :thumbsup:

Thank you biglack7679. I have been at this for over 25 years - the first 15 purchasing as a racer and the last 10 starting and building Brock's Performance. I know how I wanted to be treated as a customer and vowed not to treat our customers the way some others in the industry treated me.

Brock

Well... I WOULD have preferred a Brock's on there, but it just wasn't in the cards for this particular project:sulk: That's ok. We have been lucky enough to grace the bikes of: Shaq, 50 Cent, Bo Jackson, and many other stars and athletes - even on marketing items such as the Ed Hardy Busa. We get around ok. :bigsmile:

Brock

You have to admit a black ceramic coated Brocks AH would have looked WWAAAYYY better on there than that Yosh,,,woulda sounded better too,,,and made more HP :thumbsup: Oh well, Bubba Stewart has been riding on dirt for a long time, maybe he needs some practice on the street before he's ready to go "Stupid Fast" :laugh:

If you ever get a chance to see his episode of MTV's Cribs its ridiculous!! That isnt his 1st streeetbike, when he raced kawasaki they gave him a Gold plated Ninja :laugh:

Don said James is into high tech, so he would love the BST wheels. I think our Carbon tipped CT Meg would have been sweet myself :thumbsup:

It looks like you can watch the Cribs episode on iTunes - I'm going to check it out!

Brock

BrocksPerformance.com

Back