suzuki gel seat

hemi

Registered
what's everyone's opinion on the aftermarket suzuki oem gel seat for the 08 busa. Is it much more comfortable than stock, does it sit u at the same height on the bike.

dddd

Registered
It takes a lot of braking in but I do find it more comfortable on longer trips than the std seat , it sits you about 10 mm higher

redeye93

Registered
Yes they take some breaking in. They also get a hot if you live in a really hot climate and you leave it sitting out for long periods of time. Your ass will be on fire! Off topic, I have one used for a couple of weeks before I got my custom done. PM if interested.

hemi

Registered
so is it more comfortable than stock, i had a suzuki gel seat on my 750 and it was quite a bit more firm, but actually more comfortable

full

Registered
more confortable :whistle::whistle::whistle:

not for me :poke:

i'm now with my original seat ! bye bye suzuki gel seat USA :moon:

selle_11.jpg

majestic12

Hunting Kawasakis
Donating Member
Registered
Mine came with both, it was a condition on the sale. I have put 1600 miles on my seat. I am only 175 so I don't know if I have it broken in yet. I did find I still only have 50 mile butt. but I don't have alot of natural padding.

KMB705

Registered
I've tried the stock, a Corbin, now a Gel seat. Next will be a Tobin. I ride long distances and still have to get off the bike after an hour or so due to "numb bum". This is on an '08.
FYI the Corbin is like a rock. I tried to break it in as recommended, for over 1,000 miles- still rock hard.

neoBusa

Registered
sweet carbon...

above me...

and about seat, i read many reviews for he gel seat rather than against... but never ended up buying since i live in a hot area and redeye explained precisely what happens!

slash

Registered
im 225 and love my gel, it is alot more comfy than the stocker, short or long rides, dont matter.

Latest Bikes

Members recently online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derekbenade