Suzuki Galfer Wave Rotors $500 for set

you can usually get them for about $520...so $500 will save you a few bucks but dont just buy them if you think your getting a steal and dont really want to part with the cash right now cause you can always get them for around the same price brand new!.i just put them on my bike,front and back...they look nice but i dont really notice any difference and i put HH pads all around and galffer brake lines too

i honestly cant feel any difference,although i learned alot by changeing out everything myself,so atleast i got something out of it

the change isnt noticable right away, or shouldnt be anyway right? Dont the new rotors have to be "broke in" for you to notice any change?

i have 500mi on the new ones so if they arent broken in yet then i dont know if they ever will be and i ride pretty hard....i think maybe in a track setting you may be able to tell the difference but on the street,probably just as good with stock rotors,i believe the advantage of the wave rotor is to shed the heat from constant hard braking,this really doesnt happen on the street,but hey,they look good and i needed to replace the ones on there anyway

or get ebc prolites and save well over 100.00...

beerchug.gif

i have 500mi on the new ones so if they arent broken in yet then i dont know if they ever will be and i ride pretty hard....i think maybe in a track setting you may be able to tell the difference but on the street,probably just as good with stock rotors,i believe the advantage of the wave rotor is to shed the heat from constant hard braking,this really doesnt happen on the street,but hey,they look good and i needed to replace the ones on there anyway
I agree... they do make the bike look much better... i'm suprised that they dont make any difference in braking though.  Maybe i dont need to worry about this mod until my rotors need to be replaced then...

Where are the pics?
rock.gif
rulez8bn.gif

Back