suzuki diagnostic system (SDS)

Berlin Germany

Registered
hi guys,
i am looking for the suzuki software (formerly delivered on a cd) with the suzuki art. number 99565-01010-040 = version 40 (or lower to -030 / version 30)
this software is the original "suzuki diagnostic system" (SDS)
can someone provide me with a copy of this software, e.g. as a zip file via cloud?
would be a great help
thank you in advance
and best regards
from across the pond

no man i have no sds yet
but i need the sds, at best version 40 (the last one) for the busa (and all other suzukis) with abs to check the abs-pump for faults and at the end to delete those faults.
Look and see google-o-matic : Jdiag M100 Pro ! ! !
jdiag-m100-motorcycle-scanner-diagnostic.jpg
86-612.jpg

Would I be able to use that tool to bleed my abs unit on my 2017 abs model busa? And if so can you provide me a link to the jdiag? Thanks.

Nope , not mine
My mate did buy it for all brands to service .
He is now riding on Nurnberg Green Hell , so i can't ask him
@Vanishing Point if you get the chance to to talk to your mate could you see if that scanner has the ability to reset the isc valve on it. I looked out up thru the model and could find much info on it but for the price I'm guessing it probaly won't. @Berlin Germany @Kiwi Rider do u master mechanics have any info on something to use besides the suzuki sds that will allow u to reset the isc valve when it's replaced? I looked into the healtech unit that @GIXERHP posted and it allows you to test the valve but not reset anything when u replace the valve.

Hello @Berlin Germany, Have you managed to get SDS or an equivalent diagnostic and testing tool running on the Gen 3? I want to do that too.
Do you know if the following options allow activation and testing of sensors and modules?

Hello @Berlin Germany, Have you managed to get SDS or an equivalent diagnostic and testing tool running on the Gen 3? I want to do that too.
Do you know if the following options allow activation and testing of sensors and modules?

i guess ! the software "Suzuki SDS 8.70 Outboard Boat Marine", u linked, won´t fit to our bikes ( busas)
a boat has no abs i would say ;-)
for whatever reason - boats don't have brakes .

ask the seller directely .

Have you managed to get SDS or an equivalent diagnostic and testing tool running on the Gen 3?

Back