Suzuki Dealer Show in Vegas this weekend!

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
Are you going? Call me on Sunday - I'll be there too..... maybe we can get a beer or two or three??
Call my celly below!

i cant go but you need to make sure and take plenty of pix for everybody
zzwhip.gif

I wish I could go.

I actually met Ted on Saturday. He's good people. I think he'll agree with me that no one has to worry either one of us winning a land speed record !!

Was talking to my dealer today about the show. The dealers get to see everything new. I'm anxious to hear what's happening to the busa as well as the gsxr1K? We'll know by next wednesday. Both are up for changes this year.

Our dealer already has the 07 600's and 750's. No change other than paint.

Dang I guess we are finally gonna get a look at the new Busa .... I've got a feeling we may have seen the last cover with the Kaw 14 on it
laugh.gif

i see it... two wheel tuner magazine...cover...with new busa..."long live the king"

Wouldn't hold your breath on seeing anything just yet.... My guess is IF there is a change won't be revealed until middle of summer 2007. Now, we might finally get some confirmation from the folks over at Suzuki but who really knows.

I assume there won't be any pics of the 08 Busa. Just the BNG 07. Looking forward to hearing about the planned changes to the 08 though.

They may scramble to get the new Busa out but I don't think they will. There is one comming and usually we have seen the new model year by now, maybe a late release for 07?

Might have too many bugs to work out in it's current state? The first Busa's were not without their share of problems, CCT got one of my motors.

The Vegas show will probably just reveal the new BNG for the 07.... even though we already know (rumors).

Dang. One of these years I will have to go out there with my uncle. He will be there ordering the 07's.

Visit Vegas anyway! Who cares if we already know what's what?!!!

Go!! Gamble!!! LOL!!!

convention center ted?

I should do a quick ride out in that direction this weekend.

Back