Suzuki Boost King to go into production

No thanks....if I wanted a Buell, I would just shoot myself!

But then I am a girl, so looks are important in a bike....Busa is still the Beauty and the Beast all rolled into one!
biggrin.gif

It's cool and I'm sure it will have an impact on the naked bike market.

After moving up to the Busa from a Buell, I'd sure hate to go back to a naked bike. Especially one capable of the speed and performance of that thing!! I like my fairing
smile.gif

There is no way it could replace my busa, but man! What a total kick in the butt it would be!!!

I might have to step up and snag one of those......ya know, jut for around town.:D

The concept had a blower, not a turbo, but I would still love to get one. Wouldn't sell the Bus to get one though.........

It actually looks like it could be fun, but I wouldn't trade the Busa for it either.

Boost king with no boost........... Not to sure what it would be good for.

i posted a link a couple of months ago about it so i hope suzuki produce it. i've been waiting for it since 2001. if it looks like the concept and priced under 15k, i will buy it.

It would make for a great stablemate for Tassi. (I'm thinking of renaming Diablobusa to Tazzi, because my wife if from Tazmania. She's my Tazmanian She Devil! ).
biggrin.gif

Its probably gear way lower then the Busa and has a shorter wheelbase, I bet its a wheelie monster.

I like the styling , but that kinda power on a naked bike ? I can clearly remember the discomfort on my 1200 bandit at anything over about 70mph , gonna end up being able to tie your laces standing up straight..

I quickly bought the 05 for fear they may change the busa>>> in 99 i fell in love with the busa never thought i would ever own one !!!

If its under $20K i'll own it IF its supercharged/turbo. If not I'll buy one for under $10k at very most. Any more than that and they can keep it.

Back