Suzuki bike stand

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
my dealer sells the suzuki bike stands, are these any good? or are pit bulls better???

I'm sure Pit Bulls are better. I have the Suzuki one, it works fine for me. It could be beefier, but combined with the Baxely Sportchock the bike is very sturdy.

Ping GSXcite, I think he's got the Suzuki stands...

Yes I do have the Suzuki stands. They are expensive compared to several other brands, but they do fit the bike with no adjusting, and it is easy for me to put the bike on the stands by myself. I think they were worth the extra money

idea.gif

Yes I do have the Suzuki stands. They are expensive compared to several other brands, but they do fit the bike with no adjusting, and it is easy for me to put the bike on the stands by myself. I think they were worth the extra money

idea.gif
+1. the only problem I had with mine was the rear one. i had to close the gap a little. one side was missing the spool by about 1/4". Other than that they work great. But you could diffently find some stands cheaper.

got the same stand and the same prob the stand did not line up with the supplied spools got some larger spools and fit perfect very sturdy about $99 at suzuki

stand.jpg

Haven't heard anything bad about the Suzuki stands. Prefer the PitBulls myself, but no bad comments about the Suzuki stands.

consider handy stands if you're looking for something cheaper.

I consider them equivalant quality to the zuk stands, maybe not as good of quality as pit bull but seem to work just as good.

my bike sits all winter on mine.

handyindustries.com
smile.gif

I, too, have the Suzuki stand. It's sturdy and seems to well made. However, as mentioned by others above, it's too wide to fit onto the spools as designed. I guess my question for the group is what size spools would you recommend to get it to fit right? Alternatively, is there a way to decrease the width of the stand? Thanks.

These are built good and work just great!

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Motorcycle-stand-LIFT-front-rear-sport-bike-BLACK_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34284QQitemZ4
627583010QQtcZphoto" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....cZphoto</a>

I, too, have the Suzuki stand.  It's sturdy and seems to well made.  However, as mentioned by others above, it's too wide to fit onto the spools as designed.  I guess my question for the group is what size spools would you recommend to get it to fit right?  Alternatively, is there a way to decrease the width of the stand?  Thanks.
yup. Just put it on edge of the tabs and push. Bend it in a little until it fits right.

hogger...

<!--EDIT|hogger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144112163 -->

116_1698.JPG

Back