Suzuki Big Kahuna Nationals-AMA Round 10 @ V.I.R.

Takeuon

Registered
So this is going to be a really cool race weekend up at VIR! All the big names from AMA will be there.

AMA Pro Racing - Road Racing Events

The down side is if you go Saturday it's the same day as the local USO Freedom Ride :confused2:
Anyways...just wanted to post up and see what interest it gathers. I will be going up on both Saturday & Sunday and have purchased the 3-Day Admission with Paddock Access,General Parking Pass,Pit Walk Pass,Lap of Track,1 Official 2009 Big Kahuna Event T-Shirt for $110 ***Forgot to mention** Motorcycle parking is free!
If your interested....post up and we'll put something together.

Cheers,

Brian

ES-VIR.jpg

Last edited:
I may bail on the USO ride and go Saturday to VIR, I'll post for sure thur or fri.

Loomis.

I just got back :thumbsup: I have a lil some'n working, so I'll let you know if I'm going up again.

Had a great time with Loomis, his brother and Kim (and the kids). Got to test ride a Ducati SuperMotard 1100 and Aprilla Manu 850 (automatic!). Both bikes were pretty fun to ride along. Loomis was the one on the Aprilla RSV :thumbsup:

Watched some racing and had a blast! First time for me, so I know what to do next year. Pics forthcoming...

Had a great time with Loomis, his brother and Kim (and the kids). Got to test ride a Ducati SuperMotard 1100 and Aprilla Manu 850 (automatic!). Both bikes were pretty fun to ride along. Loomis was the one on the Aprilla RSV :thumbsup:

Watched some racing and had a blast! First time for me, so I know what to do next year. Pics forthcoming...

:thumbsup:

Back