Suzuki Announces Hayabusa 1500

OK, ya got me! :moon:
I dont own a Gen II so I have stayed out of this section until today. Then I see a post for a 1500?!? Im thinking, YEA MY NEXT RIDE! Until I see the pic, and knew it was all BS. :banghead: So I will exit the section with lesson learned, keep my nose out!

Not diggin it...looks like the ZX-14 tail...should have redone the plastics a bit more up front..why does it look like a Gen i front and 14 tail or is it me????

front looks like a 4 eyed freak show to me :laugh:

go ahead an punch out the Busa motor I am sure I will find find one salvaged later onformyGen1

This figures, Suzuki one ups me after I bought my 2009 busa.... The new 1500 Hayabusa is going to be hard to beat not to mention a supercharged version in the works. I'll probably trade in my 09 for this one, can't help myself... :laugh:
nice pic but thats a kawa 1400 look at the front ( headlites ) and rear tail,look at the rest of bike looks like ( 99 , 08 ) bike,,sorry to good to b true

nice pic but thats a kawa 1400 look at the front ( headlites ) and rear tail,look at the rest of bike looks like ( 99 , 08 ) bike,,sorry to good to b true

:welcome: to the org.

Oh...and one important thing!.......

Read_The_MF.gif

Um, yeah...

1) Thanks for getting my hopes up immediately! (shame, SHAME on you)

2) Look at the date in 2006 that other post was made.

Back