Suzuki Accessories 26% off

gaeducator

Registered
Hey guys I am not associated with this sale. Just FYI

MotorSports SuperCenter.com is having one heck of a sale. Leather Busa jacket previously seen for $332 is now only 247. Also busa windscreen is only $61.00. Gotta go and place my order. I cant believe $300 for the screen and leather jacket.

Bump! Just ordered my tank protector.. 35$ shipped!
smile.gif

Hey guys

Ordered accessories from these guys on the 17th and I still have not received them yet. I called on Friday and the guy was gonna put them on UPS. Today is Thursday of the next week and I still have not received them. I called Tuesday of this week and they were gonna ship on Wednesday. Why can't these guys just be honest about the actual ship date? Be truthful and avoid the bad pub. When you scew a customer, we remember and are hesitant to do bizness again with you. They are only shipping from Alabama to Georgia. Dang three weeks

I have ordered parts from these guys 10+ times. I have had no problems with shipping. I know the stuff I order usually is not in stock so they have to get it in before they ship it out.

I know this doesn't help you out with your order but.....

I am sympathetic to the time needed for out of stock items and transit time, but just be honest with the customer. I have called these guys three times. First time: we are waiting on another item but I will ship the items we have. Still haven't arrived. Second time: The other item is discontinued, but I will ship your other item today. Still haven't arrived. What is next!!!!!

Back