Suzuki 2010 are on there website....

Hope there is a Type'o for there pricing DAMN $16,299 for a Busa, $16,599 for a 1000cc.
also not happy with just TWO colors to choose from..

Last edited:
Not showing '10s when I get on the website. They must be tinkering with it right now.

I was told that elevated pricing was in effect to move some or all of the 2007-2009 new units still out there. Manufactures are also scalling back on production for 2010. The slow economy is the reason.

Last edited:
I'm on the web site now---$16,299? I need to get my eyes checked--I think I saw $16,299!--Besides-the colors do not rock my boat. Help me find an '09 white PLEASE!:banghead:

OOPS---I think I stand corrected--I just checked the price of the '09's--$15,899. You're right---must be Canadian site. I still don't like the colors!

They must be working on the site now... if you add your own mods to the URL

2010 Pages no prices and no colors and lots of latin (they must use Dreamweaver) ....

and don't tell them you got the URL here... :rofl:

Price to be announced

<Introduction> Consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec quis ante a lectus accumsan sodales. Curabitur purus augue, faucibus vel, ornare sit amet, suscipit ut, lorem Suspendisse interdum. Morbi sed mi. Nunc dolor justo, dignissim malesuada, aliquam id, laoreet vel, augue. Suspendisse pellentesque diam non enim. Pellentesque elementum mauris sed purus. Sed volutpat, justo ac egestas tincidunt, nulla sapien suscipit lacus, id aliquam diam lacus nec justo. Donec massa nibh, porta eget pellentesque at, volutpat a, risus. Fusce et diam Consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec quis ante a lectus accumsan sodales. Curabitur purus augue, faucibus vel, ornare sit amet, suscipit ut, lorem. Suspendisse interdum Morbi sed mi. Nunc dolor justo, dignissim malesuada, aliquam id, laoreet vel, augue Suspendisse pellentesque diam non enim. Pellentesque elementum mauris sed purus. Sed volutpat, justo ac egestas tincidunt, nulla sapien suscipit lacus, id aliquam diam lacus nec

Last edited:
They must be working on the site, I clicked the same link now the info it not there.

Back