Suspicious Package in my Mailbox!

(GMbusa @ Feb. 01 2007,15:39) Big George, as a heads up. Keep an eye on the sprocket teeth. I use liteweight sprocket myself and the Busa tends to eat them up after awhile.
Thanks for the heads-up Paul.
beerchug.gif

George,

You are very welcome my internet friend.
biggrin.gif

I'm affraid it will do you no good to send it to HPC. The wheels you are buying will probably not accept that sprocket. (guessing here)

At any rate..enjoy. It's nice to surprise someone.

I have also been surfing the Fredricks of Gay-llywood for a special gift to Brendan.
tounge.gif

Something in Pink.

runeight...

(GoldenChild @ Feb. 01 2007,14:05)
(GMbusa @ Feb. 01 2007,12:39) Big George, as a heads up. Keep an eye on the sprocket teeth. I use liteweight sprocket myself and the Busa tends to eat them up after awhile.
Bro start using Pbi Brand Sprockets or hardface Vortex ones and it won't happen again...
muscle.gif
as steel...
Geez guys..it was a gift from the heart..

rock.gif

(runeight @ Feb. 01 2007,14:01)
(GoldenChild @ Feb. 01 2007,14:05)
(GMbusa @ Feb. 01 2007,12:39) Big George, as a heads up. Keep an eye on the sprocket teeth. I use liteweight sprocket myself and the Busa tends to eat them up after awhile.
Bro start using Pbi Brand Sprockets or hardface Vortex ones and it won't happen again...
muscle.gif
as steel...
Geez guys..it was a gift from the heart..

rock.gif
Nice gesture was commenting to guy who says he keeps wearing them out.

Never heard of a hardface Vortex sprocket. I've been using the Renthal and getting maybe 6-8 months out of it.

Thanks for posting this Charles.

People this post is why I don't understand why I have to read posts like this
rant.gif

I'm done.
beerchug.gif

Back