Suspicious Package in my Mailbox!

BigGeorge

BigGeorge
Donating Member
Registered
I found a suspicious package in my mailbox today. It was a Priority envelope, kinda heavy, addressed to me from someone I didn't immediately recognize.

So, instead of calling the Bomb Squad I opened it myself using my wife as a humanshield (looking back, that could have been dangerous to my financial well being). Inside I found a Vortex 40-tooth rear sprocket. Looked at the name again and it hit me... John (runeight)!

Thanks a million John! That took me completely by surprise and it was truly appreciated.

I dropped it at the Post Office and shipped it off to GPW. He'll install it for me while he's installing my new Avons!

Thanks again, John. And big ORG KUDO's to runeight!

vortexsprocket.jpg

Big George, as a heads up. Keep an eye on the sprocket teeth. I use liteweight sprocket myself and the Busa tends to eat them up after awhile.

(GMbusa @ Feb. 01 2007,12:39) Big George, as a heads up. Keep an eye on the sprocket teeth. I use liteweight sprocket myself and the Busa tends to eat them up after awhile.
Bro start using Pbi Brand Sprockets or hardface Vortex ones and it won't happen again...
muscle.gif
as steel...

Nice one John! Way to take care of a brother...

(BigDiesel @ Feb. 01 2007,16:45) George u fool! why not just have Brendan open it for ya?
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
He was too far. But that is a damn good idea!

"Hey Brendan, can you open this while I take a whiz"

explosion%2022.JPG

Back