Suspension Setup Questions

HayaPete

Registered
Just curious what most people have their stock suspension settings at. I'm pretty new to Busa's and I noticed that if I'm flying along the highway at a pretty good clip and go to hit the brakes, it dives quite a bit. Before I start messing with the stock suspension settings, I just wanted to hear what you guys would recommend. FYI I'm about 200lbs and my 03 Busa is all stock and I mainly use it as a touring bike.
Thanks.

There's a pinned thread on setting up the suspension based on weight and a great vid recently posted here on suspension set up.

I'll try to locate and post. Search is your friend. :thumbsup:

dude Jinkster's suspension recomended setting are THA SHIZNIT! that meaning great for all you non ebonics reading mo fo's :laugh:

i have a turn near the house that has a dip in it. when i used to ride through there with the stock settings it was like riding a lazyboy recliner. after Jinkster's recomended settings to my weight...bike's on rails. :thumbsup:

i second that. Jinkster is the man i did his exact settings except my rear shock compression is turned up all the way cuz my bike is lowered. I also weigh 245#'s

Once you get your busa set up so it doesn't dive, you will think you have a different bike.

HOLY CRAP...I did those chages to my front suspension and it made a world of difference! The rear was pretty much bang on already. Went for a nice long ride yesterday and it felt amazing! Thanks for directing me to that info.

Back