Suspension Setup/Dialing in

ama125mx

Registered
Whats up everyone? I've been a member of the board for awhile, mostly just read never posted before. Been rding on the street about 16 years. I own a 2008 Hayabusa with R-77 Full system, power commander, GIPro, K&N, and lots of carbon fiber. I live on Long Island NY and was wondering if any one on here, knew someone local for me who could set my suspension up for me, like a shop or somehting? I know some fundementals about suspension, but would really prefer a pro to dial it in for me. I know once the bike is setup it makes the riding so much more enjoyable. After reading so much on this forum i figured this would be the best start. Thank you in advance for all your help. :please: help

There are a few really knowlegable shops near you, if they cant help you their reputation can point you to the ppl who can help..

I beleive frank at POWERHOUSE is near u and SAE isnt far off. Never hurts to ask..

Oh and :welcome:.
:worthless:

Looked up Power House shop online, found location on Long Island. Looks like they should be able to do what I'm looking for. Thank you for ur help. :easy::bounce::cheerleader:

Back