Suspension Mods - Out Of This World

mark3evo

Registered
fitted mid week

Ohlins TTX36 shock and upgraded front forks with improved springs and piston kit
removed steering damper

Resultant, now handles like a 750 sportsbike, seems 100lbs lighter , can throw in the corner and drive out
fantastic

IMG_0837.JPG
IMG_0842.JPG
IMG_0845.JPG
IMG_0839.JPG
IMG_0840.JPG

as above i would love BST Carbon wheels and with less wheel inertia, stock brakes would feel like an improvement.

i have Brembo M4's but really neeed aftermarket master cylinder to feel the effect

This is on my wish list for the busa. I just feel bad seeing how much money I've spent since I got the bike and how my wish list is not getting any shorter. Lol. It never ends. I want the zumo 590, givi bags, suspension, heated gear and the list keeps going.

My favorite mod! Be sure to get it professionally adjusted. I get mine done for street and then for track days. Adjustment makes as much difference as the Ohlins themselves.

I know my Galfer wave rotors, and Accossato master cylinder (and of course steel braided brake lines) has made all the difference for breaking. I would recommend them to anyone. I'm also working on forged wheels for handling. Same as above. Those items are essential to replace first.

Back