suspension for 2 up riding

zoom

Registered
what do you guys have your suspension at for riding with a passenger??? , i know the suspension sucks , so should i just crank everything up to firm ?? thanks ...

I left mine stock and haven't had a problem. I don't ride hard especially with a passenger. Wish I had a pro like Scar Or Tufbusa Or Bogus to ride mine and help me tune it but I live just a tad to far away. One Day I'll make it to the Bash and maybe they will be so kind as to ride it and give me some pointers.

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
I still have my rear stock, but have give the front a couple more clicks on comp. and about 4 more clicks rebound. works good so far. :thumbsup:

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
That's a bit much for the stock suspension. You can add a bunch of preload and compression which may help, but you should respring/revalve if you spend alot of time 2 up.

i ride with a passenger a lot, im 155 and my girl is 98, is stock setting ok for us ? i set up my bike real stiff for myself before we started riding together, now i think its little too stiff because shes airborne after a big pothole or a bump on the road, so i thought of returning the bike to stock settings.

thanks.

- Kons