Suspension and Rear set Quiestion

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
Well as my modding has continued on my bike i now would like to give it a better ride so i'd like to get the forks reworked and the rear suspension as well to be setup for my weight. Dose anyone know of places where i can send them or get a set revalved to my specifications.

Also i'm looking at doing new rear sets to give my legs some more room i have done pegs but are there new rearsets out there that will give me more?

Thanks much in advance

Numbers and web address would be greatly appricated

Suspension - Kent Soignier, 1051 Vaughan Street, Clarkston, GA 30021, 877-297-8464, gmdatl@bellsouth.net
wink.gif

Anyone have any infor on race tech? and thanks for the heads up warbaby?

how abour rear sets i've seen vortex one are there any better ones out there?

Check out www.traxxion.com. Theses guys do phenomenal work. They will be doing my front forks, and I'll be buying a rear shock from them (prolly Penske).

I got a busa with race-tech springs and gilles rearsets.  The forks are great.  Highly recommended.  The rearsets are beautiful and adjustable.  However, they are adjustable for more clearance.  This will push your legs up a little more.  They can be lowered, but they always hit the pipe or kickstand in the lower settings.

Some people are shaving the rubber off the pegs for more room or using TL-R ones.  There is also a Buell footpeg mod you can do for an additional inch of room.  

<!--EDIT|busarider54
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092949040 -->

Back