Surrounded by ATV's

street racer

Donating Member
Registered
Was out riding in the country yesterday and took off from a stop sign. There were a bunch of ATV's on the side of the road and one on the road. Before I knew it I was in the middle of 5 ATV's. (I think they were all waiting for a motorcycle to come by) They were all motioning to me for a drag race. OMG...it was hilarious to be riding in the middle of those ATV's. They were all doing wheelies so I took off in a wheelie of my own and left them behind. They dont accelerate very well. Anyway, it was fun !! ( and 72 degrees...wahooo):rofl:

Was out riding in the country yesterday and took off from a stop sign. There were a bunch of ATV's on the side of the road and one on the road. Before I knew it I was in the middle of 5 ATV's. (I think they were all waiting for a motorcycle to come by) They were all motioning to me for a drag race. OMG...it was hilarious to be riding in the middle of those ATV's. They were all doing wheelies so I took off in a wheelie of my own and left them behind. They dont accelerate very well. Anyway, it was fun !! ( and 72 degrees...wahooo):rofl:

mine does!:lol: but not like my busa...

HPIM0248.jpg

Back