SURPRISED HOW NIMBLE MY BUSA IS

Walris

Registered
I'm delighted by my 2019 Hayabusa's handling. Just got a couple weeks ago and it continues to amaze with its flick ability. It's much lighter than I expected and very sure-footed.
That said, I've never rode the thing stock. Had full Akro exhaust and other weight-saving/comfort goodies put on before it picked it up. I'm sure losing 33 pounds of fat on stock exhaust helped a lot.

I'm delighted by my 2019 Hayabusa's handling. Just got a couple weeks ago and it continues to amaze with its flick ability. It's much lighter than I expected and very sure-footed.
That said, I've never rode the thing stock. Had full Akro exhaust and other weight-saving/comfort goodies put on before it picked it up. I'm sure losing 33 pounds of fat on stock exhaust helped a lot.
Put a gsxr tail on it and you'll be surprised even more. *imo*

These bikes (contrary to public opinion) can handle well in a stock (ish) configuration...they are no superbike but better than most. The useable power is handy although the bike was designed for one thing really, to go real fast in a straight line over a distance.

Throw a set of ultra light rims on it and it will handle even better so I'm told.

Just ask this gentleman how good they handle..

Last edited:
These bikes (contrary to public opinion) can handle well in a stock (ish) configuration...they are no superbike but better than most. The useable power is handy although the bike was designed for one thing really, to go real fast in a straight line over a distance.

Throw a set of ultra light rims on it and it will handle even better so I'm told.

Just ask this gentleman how good they handle..

Yep........going light on the wheels makes the biggest difference:thumbsup:

Back