Surprise, Surprise, Surprise

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Of all days to have 2 cameras both with dead batteries :(

Semi's over at the house so we can figure out how to get the 3rd bike on my trailer for the trip to the Bash. Who calls? Omslaw, he happened to be about 10 miles from the house. So we had another dinner guest tonight. mrsBW made some of the most awesome ribs I've eaten, and I've eaten alot of ribs at alot of places.

So what a great way to end the week. A couple of my brothers dropping in to chew on some pig. Life is good.

Come on by, the batteries should be charged for the camera. We can get plenty of pics of you knawing on some rib bones!!!! :thumbsup:
Here you go Trish. This will hold you over untill you get your pics up!:thumbsup:

busawhipped KC invasion dinner BBQ 004 (Medium).jpg

Trailer a motorcycle to a motorcycle rally? Is it broke? Do you live overseas or?:poke::laugh:

Last year we rode 300 miles in the pouring rain to get out the other side soaked to the bone with another 300 miles to ride in sub 50* temps. Weather forcast this year is the same. I'll be riding throught the wet and the cold in the SUV this year. Don't worry, Luci will get plenty of excersize while we are there.

i believe that was the best ribs i have ever eaten!!! and that is saying something considering i have eaten ribs in some of the best hole-in-the-wall places from Memphis to KC to Texas...the company was top o' the line too, i just hate that i had to leave and go to work...see you all soon :beerchug:

Back