Support your local what???

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
Saw 6-8 Harleys today with stickers on them that stated, Support Your Local Hell's Angels Chapter. What gives? Support them how? Did they become a non profit community help organization or something? Do they want donations? Support them how? And what's more, what's in it for the neanderthals that adorn their hogs with these stickers? Do they curry favor among the Angels or what? (Were) they Hells Angels in disguise? BTW, I was almost spurred to ask one of them these questions but since they were ALL about my size and not at all accountant looking types, I chose not to...:laugh::whistle:

It's amazing to me that what I do and what "they" do still qualifys us both to be called motorcyclists....a universe apart.

Here ya go

What does 81 stand for ?

It's a metonym. It stands for the 8th letter of the alphabet which is an H, and the 1st letter of the alphabet which is an A, HA = Hells Angels.

Don't the Angels consider themselves to be part of the 1% er's? I can't remember. I know they have serious issues with groups that are. The Mongels for one. I don't know about you guys but I really like the idea of the general 99% of the world to function in harmony and leave us the hell alone. If those bikers want to be supporters to the burdons of the general public then what the hell! Rock on! Wild Hogs Forever! As for me I'll always stop for the little old ladie in distess. I blame it all on my Momma.

It's a joke, kinda like "support your local mercenaries". I'm sure they were Hells Angels, although, I think you can buy them shirts from some 1%'er groups on their websites ? Which I guess would make you a supporter, huh ?

Unbelievable that people outside that organization would have that on their bikes. Make no mistake that hells angles are an organized crime group. and all of the chapters are and take part in it. even if they mask themselves with charity events or whatever they are still an organized crime, gang, if you will. Hells Angels are not very prevalent here in dayton any more. Mostly here its Outlaws. Occasionally you will see a hells angle with colors but it is rare. Outlaws have taken over for the most part. Black pistons also but they are a support group for the outlaws so its part of the same thing. I would stay far away from any of these people. and as v-max said it clearly is a diversion from the underlying design and intent of the club. Kinda like saying that Farrakhan is really not all that bad cause he talks about taking responsibility for ones self even though he is the single most raciest bigoted separatist a$$ hat on the planet. .....getting off topic..sorry. :poke:

I believe these "positives" you refer to are merely diversion tactics to distract from the negative.???
yep... drug trafficking, prostitution, extortion, murder for hire, racketeering .. heck what would the southwest do without them....

well i was going to comment on the hells a$$'es but i think you cats sumed it up! maybe that support thing is like saying were b%tches to them so they don't get harast:rofl:

You could read "support" as 'Friend of..', but most likely i would read it as 'Protected by...'

You could read "support" as 'Friend of..', but most likely i would read it as 'Protected by...'

Without getting to involved inthis thread. All I will say is "You are correct Ace." But what would I know.:whistle:

Back