Supersprox chain kit question

Chain and Sprocket Kits from Supersprox use RK GB530GXW which is a rivet style master link setup

Zurch -we don't recommend clip type with the Busa.

You only need to break a chain once to be convinced of that.

The RK GB530GXW chain ships with a rivet type master link in the kit. Get a chain tool & they are super-easy to do yourself.

DSC01764-1080.jpg

DSC02778-1080.jpg

DSC01764-1080.jpg

DSC02778-1080.jpg

I just put a new chain on mine, @ 29 thou miles. I bought the motion pro tool. You have to be careful with the tolerences on the chain. 18/40 super sprox EK chain.

Thanks all, already have the tool and ordered the kit last night. Should look good on the black bike along with the gold pazzos.

Chain and sprockets installed. Coolant changed out with engine ice. Clutch, and brake fluid replaced. Broke a tab on the left side fairing but a little epoxy and fiberglass mixed in will make it stronger than new. Fresh oil and she is ready for Summer. Thanks for the info on the chain.

I had 30k on the last one and could have easily gone another season but the new sprocket looks great.

Btw, DuPont Chain Saver makes a real mess under the sprocket cover but it helps chains last a long time.

I've ran zvx-2 chains for the last 2 years on the street. They don't even give you a rivit option. Guess it depends on the quality of the chain and if the clip is installed correctly. That does make a difference.

Back