Supercharged Hayabusa

BBlue Silver

Registered
G,Day, I have a 04 model Hayabusa deristricted and was thinking of installing a supercharger. Why a supercharger, well everyone seems to be going the turbo way so I thought that I would try something different. What I am after is about 240-270 rear wheel horse power but still everyday street ridable. Has anyone had any experience with them or know where I can get them from?. Any help appreciated. Australia.

guys in europe have done it and ran one to an 8.07 pass I think. I know I saw a bunch of posts at suzukihayabusa.org a few months back. Even with pics.

Hi ,

Here is the link for the TTS
http://www.tts-performance.com/catalog....c81734a

Cheers
beerchug.gif

Don't know anything about superchargers but why not a basic turbo...You can run the boost as low as your considering and come out at about 240HP or even lower...
evil.gif

Don't know anything about superchargers but why not a basic turbo...You can run the boost as low as your considering and come out at about 240HP or even lower...
evil.gif

turbo's aren't 100% efficiency...don't know who told you that. 80% is feasible, which is better than a supercharger....

Really, if you want to be forced induction, turbo is the way to go. But if you want to be "different", disconnect a cylinder injector. NO ONE is doing that....yet
super.gif

How much is that in USD? How complicated is it to put in? Can you make it a sleeper with it in? A lot of 1/4 mile dollars can be generated if you can't pick up on it at the track, before launch.::r{{
race.gif
race.gif

race.gif

How much is that in USD? How complicated is it to put in? Can you make it a sleeper with it in? A lot of 1/4 mile dollars can be generated if you can't pick up on it at the track, before launch.::r{{
race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

How much is that in USD? How complicated is it to put in? Can you make it a sleeper with it in? A lot of 1/4 mile dollars can be generated if you can't pick up on it at the track, before launch.  
race.gif

Back