Supercharged B-king Build

I was concerned with how long it was there because I was curious about the supercharged guys out there... came across this thread... so I went to the last page to see a dyno slip and noticed the date... and I said to myself oh my god... that's quite a long wait... but hey things happen... sorry I get it... hope ure doing well. I know the owner must be excited!!!

This is quite an old kit. If you need any help with the install please email richard@tts-performance.co.uk

I actually did that a few months ago looking for install instructions as I had questions about the charger oil line set up, and tank location.

My reply from you guys was “we install the kits so we don’t have instructions...”

Which I though was odd because at one point I did have an install sheet. But even then, it wasn’t very clear at all as it was mostly text and a few pictures.

Hi all, I'm in NZ and just bought a supercharged gen1.
It's got a C30 rotrex and a tts inlet manifold( Couldn't call it a plenum).
Just getting my head around the bike and how it's put together.
It seems to have more power than a stocker for sure but I'm interested in what boost it's running so will fit a boost gauge soon as.
Just saying....

What would the price difference between s/c and turbo be? Also what would be advantages for one over the other?
The supercharger is "instant on" compared to the turbo that builds boost from the exhaust but the turbo has no loss of power from mechanically turning the pump with a belt or gear drive that runs the SC.

Can't wait to hear it under full load. I've was at 2WDW when he did a H2 with an open pipe and it would make your ears bleed it was so loud.

Sweet as ,I'll let you know how she pans out.
Certainly a tad different to the the turbo that it sleeps beside...

Went to the flying and standing 1/4 over Carterton the other week,was getting to know the supercharged busa doing the standing stuff(wet chip seal) when it started running rough when I got back to the pits turns out fuel pump packed up so just trying to decide which one to replace it with....
Had 1 flying run on the turbo and could smell coolant ... pinhole in the radiator ...park that up as well!

Spent some time on the dyno with this bike today. Talk about reinventing the wheel when it comes to tuning a blower vs a turbo. But overall the tune is coming together and it’s running amazingly well already.

The drive pully off the crank managed to shear the key pins off, so there was some downtime replacing those.

But so far, on a 102 degree day in the dyno bay, it made just shy of 250hp on a super fat 10.8 tune with 8 degrees of timing pulled. It makes right at 15psi at 11,000 rpm.

With that being said, I’m VERY glad we decided to lower the compression and install hd valve springs and stainless valves. With the power it’s already making on an overly conservative tune, the head gasket (at a minimum) wouldn’t of lasted more then a pull or two if it wasn’t melting Pistons from from high compression, or blowing stock valve springs open first. This kit is definitely not intended for a completely stock engine.

With that being said, the tune is close enough I couldn’t resist to take it down the street. Let me tell you, this thing is an absolute riot to ride. It makes 4psi at 3500rpm, so it’s just a torque monster. Can’t wait to finish it up!
14E7BD7E-0F58-4B59-80E8-32AE170A96BB.jpeg

3064BF2A-D1FC-47BF-AE37-2750A1C159BA.jpeg

1BCEF38D-7C09-4A48-A472-A7764D3E71C8.jpeg

thats amazing... once i have finished my turbo build.. this is my next en-devour... dont know which superchargers ill get.. but i def want one

nice bike

Back