Superbyke...check this out!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Just when I thought the Superbyke was done, my good friend and amazing motomechanic Scott (Isiahstites) tells me "you need Brembos on this thing!" Well, he found some, invented billet adapters, rebuilt em, powdercoated em....and they go on tomorrow! They are so dam beautiful (and I hear they work pretty good too!). Doyle

Brembos!.jpg

Brembos on a Gen1 busa are awesome :thumbsup: I got 65mm gold line Brembos on my busa. What kind of front brake MC are you running?

Brembos on a Gen1 busa are awesome :thumbsup: I got 65mm gold line Brembos on my busa. What kind of front brake MC are you running?

Accossato radial/adjustable.

IMG_0004.jpg

Last edited:
Ok perfect! To get the best results you needed an upgraded MC and SS lines. You have em so those Brembos will be the final piece to optimal braking 4 a gen1 :beerchug:

Accossato radial/adjustable.

Wow looking at this picture she has come along way my friend, a very long long way......with countless hours of blood sweat, tears and more money than should be legal......no expense has been spared! You can NEVER EVER sell this bike and it must be willed to me as no one can take care of her like I can........I know her inside and out...........great picture to send me down memory lane Doyle!

Ok so about 6 months ago I told Doyle I wanted to make 65 mm Brembo adapters for the Gen 1, his eyes lit up.........he said he would buy the brakes if I made them.

Fast Forward to a few months ago, I finished the prototypes on my CNC, fitted them to a bike and played........sent them in for anodizing and the ano guys screwed em up.....oh well, they will look better gloss black PC'd to match the rest of his bike.
IMG_20131102_140353_334_zpse1314e5f.jpg

Started with these off of eBay and let the fun begin.
1377501_10151915510559228_1508582713_n_zps6a4aacf9.jpg

Broke em down to this
1375125_10151941778714228_1839222988_n_zps3f5601ff.jpg

Back from PC
1393992_10151968110954228_1869158172_n_zpsc65b9f81.jpg

On the bike!
IMG_20131117_094724_526_zpscc462856.jpg

IMG_20131117_095408_311_zps047e8fc0.jpg

Wow looking at this picture she has come along way my friend, a very long long way......with countless hours of blood sweat, tears and more money than should be legal......no expense has been spared! You can NEVER EVER sell this bike and it must be willed to me as no one can take care of her like I can........I know her inside and out...........great picture to send me down memory lane Doyle!

Yeah, the only pic I had of the ft brake lever....sure was a lot of naked silver aluminum on the scooter in them old days! BTW, if you got it in my will, it will probably be a trike then.....

Yeah, the only pic I had of the ft brake lever....sure was a lot of naked silver aluminum on the scooter in them old days! BTW, if you got it in my will, it will probably be a trike then.....

I can make it into a bad reverse trike when the time comes friend.

OMG Scott! I was posting at the same time you were so I just came bact to the strand and saw them mounted for the first time! I see plenty of exotic stuff here and there.....this REALLY moves me! Not because it's my bike either, I am just really shaken/impressed this time. There was nothing wrong with the Tokikos (they were great, actually) but this is another universe for me...thank you.

Glad you are happy buddy, I tried to capture a photo that showed the raw beauty and power of this bike with the focal point being the brakes.

Back