SUPERBIKES with JASON BRITTON

The only real reason I got Speed was for Super Bikes, but lately it has been alot of stunt based shows and more of the same o same o! I recently cancelled it along with some other premium channels to save some money, but will subscribe again if it is worth it.

I was reading in 2 WHEEL TUNER Magazine that this season they will have shots of his back surgery.

After surgery he did not react well to anesthesia and his HEART STOPPED.
They restarted his heart and,
It took them a couple of hours to Stabilize him.

Glad he is OK :bowdown:

Maybe he's OK and Maybe Not ! On the show, he complained to one of the Bull handlers about his injured right thumb, and later told one of the Bike Owners that he had NO feeling in his left arm ! Doesn't sound great to Me. But that's just Me :beerchug:

Maybe he's OK and Maybe Not ! On the show, he complained to one of the Bull handlers about his injured right thumb, and later told one of the Bike Owners that he had NO feeling in his left arm ! Doesn't sound great to Me. But that's just Me :beerchug:

That was filmed before his surgery. -July / 4 /2008.
His surgery was in Nov /2008.

:beerchug:

That was filmed before his surgery. -July / 4 /2008.
His surgery was in Nov /2008.

:beerchug:

Glad to know that, because thinking about the show, he would have been REALLY DUMB to have ridden that Bull with a recently carved on BACK !

For those who have NEVER seen real Bull Riding, those guys get busted up all the time :please: . And Yeah, I know the Bull he rode was a Young Kids Bull, but if you haven't ridden a Bull before, YA NOT GOING TO STAY ON A YOUNG BULL EITHER :laugh:

Dont forget SUPERBIKES with JASON BRITTON on SPEED Channel tonight ( TUES )

Last edited by a moderator:
REMINDER :laugh:

SUPERBIKES with JASON BRITTON on Tonight (TUES ) on SPEED Channel :thumbsup:

Back