Superbike bars

Bert

Registered
Has anyone fitted a set?
I like the kits but I was curious if any cutting or changes to mirrors is needed, also if anyone knows the exact length of all cables needed.
Not sure if to go with a kit such as...
1585494359316.png

Or to get these and but the rest seperate.

1585494403394.png

Any real world experience advice appreciated :)

You will need different mirrors on spacers. Or bar end mirrors. Cables with kits fit . Do not believe spigler web site photos of stock mirrors working

In your 1st photo I can see ABM now including mirror spacers imagine that .
I wondered what they were haha, makes sense now!
TBH I love the billet yolks and dont really want to buy twice, unsure. Least the kit is guaranteed tho. Decisions decisions it looks like..

I wondered what they were haha, makes sense now!
TBH I love the billet yolks and dont really want to buy twice, unsure. Least the kit is guaranteed tho. Decisions decisions it looks like..
Both AMB and the second photos are billet machined parts . The 2nd photo option being very heavy compared to abm top clamp

Both AMB and the second photos are billet machined parts . The 2nd photo option being very heavy compared to abm top clamp
Yes, I realise both are billet sorry, I just liked the larger ones for a fighter if I go that route. I think I will go with the kit tbh, it seems to be of good quality.

@c10 how do you find it feels to ride? I suffer with my back and one hand ( broken a few times ) and far prefer a crosser style to drop bars. Does it feel similar to you? Do you have any pics from further away to show lookswise?

That looks great tbh, I was expecting it to look a little odd without a naked look :) Thanks :)

Reactions: c10
Back