Super moto

Yeah it's kinda cool lookin and I bet it wouldn't cost much 2 piece 2gether something like that. It would definitely turn a few heads

Yeah it's kinda cool lookin and I bet it wouldn't cost much 2 piece 2gether something like that. It would definitely turn a few heads

I know, I've been thinking about something like that for a long time. Finally someone did it.
I working on paying a couple small bills off and getting another gsxr1000 soon. I'de been considering a street dirtbike or motard next, but I'm liking the idea of old offroad gsxr.

Yeah I say go 4 it! Why be like every 1 else.... why not blaze your own trail so 2 speak? I'm sure it would make 1 hell of a thread on here :thumbsup:

Yeah I say go 4 it! Why be like every 1 else.... why not blaze your own trail so 2 speak? I'm sure it would make 1 hell of a thread on here :thumbsup:

The only thing offroad that slowed any of my sportbikes down was ground clearance.
Enough throttle usually made up for lack of traction:laugh:
Sometimes it's a good idea to take the power line or 4wheeler trail to get outta sight for a while.

SDC10424.jpg

SDC10425.jpg

SDC10423.jpg

SDC10412.jpg

It looks like something that should be featured on The Walking Dead, or some other post-apocalyptic show/movie. :)

Back