Super Motards... who has ridden one?

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
These bikes just look like more fun than a guy should be allowed.. with the loss of most of the really good dirt areas around where I am, I am thinking maybe something like this would be a blast.. Take one to Bash? Oh Please someone...

MAYBE MAYBE I could keep Fishhook within about 3 miles that way...

Get one! I have one in my stable; K7 DRZ400SM. Its fun as heck and it brings a hooliganism out of me every single time I took her for a ride. :laugh:

I got one...... I love it

PC280154.jpg

I am an old time husky fan! anything in particular when shopping one out I should know? how old dare I go? Reasonable CCs etc.. should I break out the old steel shoe? :laugh:

Well.....if you're a diehard Husky Guy......go with the SM610....like mine. Its really good on the highway and around town its too much fun. They also make an SM450. That bike is a pure motard race bike with a license plate. The 450 can be tracked but needs another gear on the freeway, (so I'm told)

Disclamer: The Husky requires alot more periodical maintenance than any other bike I have owned. Oil changes and valve adjustments are frequent.

The FunFactor is unbelieveable! This bike will stick in the corner like no other! I could never ride a sportbike in the corners like I do this bike.

As far as boots......I just got a new pr of Gaerne Super Motard boots. The heels are replaceable so you can stick that foot out on the street like a dirtbike.

DD

These bikes just look like more fun than a guy should be allowed.. with the loss of most of the really good dirt areas around where I am, I am thinking maybe something like this would be a blast.. Take one to Bash? Oh Please someone...

MAYBE MAYBE I could keep Fishhook within about 3 miles that way...

I have a 2009 SUZUKI SM400 Super moto.:thumbsup:
Lots of fun :beerchug:

Yeah i just got one k7 drz400sm, all i can say is oh my. They are a blast, Randy you will love it. I'm bringing mine to the spring bash, anyonelse bringing theres.

I must also add......KTM has some nice ones too. Now that I think about it.....The Honda CRF 450 street legalized sumo would be freakin nutz!

The best bang for the buck would be the CRF 450 Sumo.

BTW....Sumo is short for Super Motard

DD

Here is DocDrop's newest toy. And him trying it out in the back yard (tormenting the dogs)

IMG_1642.jpg

IMG_1648.jpg

I really like those DZR400's. They look like a lot of fun and very cool.

I got too many toys now. It doesn't look like one will be in my future.

The white DRZs are sweeeeeeet.:thumbsup:

Wish I had some H.Orgers to ride Sumo with out here.

Suzuki accessories catalog has a body kit also.
Different fenders and light section / Etc.
I want that witha Yosh Carbon pipe.:thumbsup::please:

Back