Super cool helmet advice with Jay Leno

Sweet. Arai is gettin' lots of press with this video; that's for sure.

Thanks for sharing, Ryan! I'm going to send it to all my local buds. I'm listening to it in the background...but that crash video is amazing...

:beerchug:

Last edited:
Sweet. Arai is gettin' lots of press with this video; that's for sure.

Thanks for sharing, Ryan! I'm going to send it to all my local buds.

Very excellent advice when it comes to proper fit for the noggin. :thumbsup: You're wearin Arai aren't you? or was it Shoei? I cant remember. But looks like you've changed suits since the SoCal ride back in May.

Very excellent advice when it comes to proper fit for the noggin. :thumbsup: You're wearin Arai aren't you? or was it Shoei? I cant remember. But looks like you've changed suits since the SoCal ride back in May.

OK, you've called me out... I have four Shoei's (three RF-1000's, one X-11), two Arai's (Rx-7 Corsair and a Vector) and two Icon's. Additionally, I have (glutton that I am), four track suits. I know...oink oink oink.

this was one of the first things my dad taught me when getting my first dirtbike at 7 yrs old. I've never forgot it. Mine's a small. I am surprised though that jay leno is going to be a medium.

thanks for the link. That was pretty cool.:beerchug:

Dude how about that big Concrete wall at the end of the Nakano wreck! Man he came real close to eating that wall! Good Stuff on that vid!

Very informative! I just wish that I could find a place that a pro could help me find the right fit - never seen a dealer pay that much attention.

Very informative! I just wish that I could find a place that a pro could help me find the right fit - never seen a dealer pay that much attention.

All you need to do is find a good stocking Arai dealer!

They are not kidding, i used to wear a Medium, and now have a small!

Nice vid! The Shoei RF1000 has interchangable cheek pads as well, but I don't recall ever seeing different skull pads. That's a nice feature!

Back