Super Bowl tickets available thru Costco

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
If you are looking for super bowl tickets, Costco has them for sale. For the price of a new busa (you along with a friend) too can enjoy the super bowl in the lower level near the 50 yard line.

Super Bowl Tickets 2015.jpg

Hrmmm, I'll run to my local Costco tonight and grab some :whistle:

I'm pulling for your damn team Tuf...it pains me so, but not as much as watching your team slaughter mine, so there's that :D

I'm pulling for your damn team Tuf...it pains me so, but not as much as watching your team slaughter mine, so there's that :D

While your at it could you pick up a new Buell and ship it up to Nebraska? :laugh:

A Buell? Look man, I've got standards. They may not be real high, but that's all you'd want? :laugh:

Please? That'd make my year! :laugh: Actually been thinking about one of the new 1190 Buells, I like the fact that they are american made and are getting good reviews.

I'll never sell the Busa though.

hrmmm, i'll run to my local costco tonight and grab some :whistle:

I'm pulling for your damn team tuf...it pains me so, but not as much as watching your team slaughter mine, so there's that :d

go away!

Must be nice to have so much money you can burn.
Here and I thought you needed to save up so you could host a Busa get together at your place this year. :whistle:

I don't have money to burn...if I did, I'd own my dream car!!

Hey, at least you are pulling for a winning team :thumbsup:

How can you not love Russell Wilson? He is something special in the NFL. If he succeeds in spanking Handsome Tommy whom many say is the best QB of all time, it may change a few minds on that "Best of all time" title?

Go Hawks! :cheerleader:

Hey, at least you are pulling for a winning team :thumbsup:

How can you not love Russell Wilson? He is something special in the NFL. If he succeeds in spanking Handsome Tommy whom many say is the best QB of all time, it may change a few minds on that "Best of all time" title?

Go Hawks! :cheerleader:

I'm justifying it by telling myself Wilson is a hometown boy; he went to high school in Richmond, Virginia, only an hour from me :)

I'm going on record now, saying I'm thankful I'm not gearing up to watch my Broncos get smacked down again by this vicious team :rofl:

My daughter won 2 seats in the nosebleeds she's a season ticket holder and only had to pay face value of $800 each but decided she can't go and so she sold them for 4k last week.

lmao..... who wud spend that kinda money to watch grown men run around in tights playing grab-ass all night long? run 5 yards get tackled, run 7 yards get tackled, throw for 10 yards get tackled...woooo. go up and do it all over again smh. I think football is the most lame sport on earth sorry.

just about every single pro football player on earth is there on talent alone and virtually none of them got there cause they practiced really hard. pretty much just the opposite of Baseball!

football players were either born with the ability to run fast or they weren't.

lmao..... who wud spend that kinda money to watch grown men run around in tights playing grab-ass all night long? run 5 yards get tackled, run 7 yards get tackled, throw for 10 yards get tackled...woooo. go up and do it all over again smh. I think football is the most lame sport on earth sorry.

just about every single pro football player on earth is there on talent alone and virtually none of them got there cause they practiced really hard. pretty much just the opposite of Baseball!

football players were either born with the ability to run fast or they weren't.

Not so my friend. I was born with size, speed & more than enough talent to play linebacker. I was the second faster base runner on my Jr. High baseball team! I'm not a profootball player because when the high school guys were in the gym converting their bodies from normal humans to the mutants college and pro level players have to be I was playing with dirt bikes. To play pro in any sport you need talent and discipline.

Going to the Superbowl is something I would probably never do.

Watching it on TV is 1000 times better. There are so many cameras that can show us
so much more on TV than we could ever see sitting anywhere in the stadium.

Fighting crowds, paying super high prices for anything to eat or drink, paying for the ticket,
paying for parking, and waiting in lines for just about everything is not my idea of fun.

Especially when we can watch it on TV for FREE.

So it really doesn't matter if the tickets were free I still wouldn't go.
If everything was free I still wouldn't go.
Since no one is going to offer me a free ride it doesn't really matter.
Beside I would save them the money and say they can watch it for free with me. :laugh:

With all the money I save by NOT going to the Superbowl means more money for mods on the Busa etc. :thumbsup:

My daughter won 2 seats in the nosebleeds she's a season ticket holder and only had to pay face value of $800 each but decided she can't go and so she sold them for 4k last week.

I would sell those for a 2400 profit even if I could go.

Back