Sundays Ride to Diablo

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
Bosshound, Pardini, Ozz2, and me went out on a fantastic ride today, was a little cold to start but we took of for a place called Mt. Diablo. This little hill stands all by itself about 100 miles from my house, on a clear day i can see it from my house in the foothills. It rises about 4000ft. and its 10 miles to the top and very twistie......anyhow here are few pics, it was foggy at the top so the view wasent as good as it cold be, on a clearer day its possiable to see more land mass at once than anywhere else on earth except Mt. Kilimanjaro, just not today:laugh:

Mt. Diablo dec 08 002.jpg

Mt. Diablo dec 08 008.jpg

Mt. Diablo dec 08 011.jpg

Mt. Diablo dec 08 024.jpg

Mt. Diablo dec 08 012.jpg

Mt. Diablo dec 08 015.jpg

Mt. Diablo dec 08 017.jpg

Mt. Diablo dec 08 019.jpg

Mt. Diablo dec 08 023.jpg

Mt. Diablo dec 08 025.jpg

Had a awsome time today. Even though it was a little foggy at the top of the mountain the view was still great. Fosters was really cool too. Thanks guys for another great ride. Good times... :beerchug:

Had a Great Time Gentlemen. Thanks for the Ear Plugs Robb............but I stll can't Freakin Hear a Thing. Got Lot's of Pics o here goes. The Last one...........Well, I will Let Robb Defend Himself First :whistle:

Picture 076.jpg

Picture 077.jpg

Picture 078.jpg

Picture 079.jpg

Picture 088.jpg

Picture 089.jpg

Picture 087.jpg

Awesome! You guys have some awesome road and some incredible get-togethers.

Sweet! I cannot wait to come up there and ride with ya'llz... :beerchug:

No effing way on the condom. No effing way.

Last edited:
Awesome! You guys have some awesome road and some incredible get-togethers.

Sweet! I cannot wait to come up there and ride with ya'llz... :beerchug:

No effing way on the condom. No effing way.

have roads will travel:laugh:get on up here again Scar!:cheerleader::beerchug:

sweet pics :beerchug:

'that is a lovely room of death'

That was an amazing place to eat. It had some 300 mounted heads, The guy who founded the place died in 1963 and shot 95% of them himself in Africa, Canada and Alaska. Its the largest collection there is, you only saw a small part, there are pictures all over the walls showing Mr. Foster hunting and describing the hunts. Just amazing.

Hey Rob, is that Robert on the hangglider? Who rode his bike home? Doyle

Back