Sundays Ride to Diablo

You Guys DIDN'T LOSE Me !!!!!! :moon: I Slowed Down...........I Got 3 Points this Year Remember. Gotta Watch it YA Know :rulez:

Thanks for watchin our six. You know you might as well hang tight. If the POPO sees an orange blur go by the first one he catches up to is gonna take the hit. So you may as well be guilty. As soon as he runs your license, no amount of : but officer there really are two other orange Busa's and they.................. is gonna get ya out of it.:laugh:

I do not condone, nor do I ever exceed the posted.

PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks Boss for lookin out back there plus you have that leo tracking device already installed...LOUD PIPES!:poke::laugh:

Thanks for watchin our six. You know you might as well hang tight. If the POPO sees an orange blur go by the first one he catches up to is gonna take the hit. So you may as well be guilty. As soon as he runs your license, no amount of : but officer there really are two other orange Busa's and they.................. is gonna get ya out of it.:laugh:

I do not condone, nor do I ever exceed the posted.

PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DISAGREE !!!!!!!! You Guys were soo Much Farther ahead of Me that Only an IDIOT Cop that Waited 30 Seconds after the last Blur would have thought It was Me..........Even if they Pulled Me Over..........I KNOW WERE YOU GUYS LIVE !!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

I DISAGREE !!!!!!!! You Guys were soo Much Farther ahead of Me that Only an IDIOT Cop that Waited 30 Seconds after the last Blur would have thought It was Me..........Even if they Pulled Me Over..........I KNOW WERE YOU GUYS LIVE !!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

I'm thinkin' he's going to pick off the easy meat. The comissions the same. :laugh:

Back