Sundays Ride to Diablo

on hwy 160 after the pay bridge, what was that dark colored car that passed all those cars and that semi? that was a fast car but i sure wish there had been more room:race::firedevil:

on hwy 160 after the pay bridge, what was that dark colored car that passed all those cars and that semi? that was a fast car but i sure wish there had been more room:race::firedevil:

Not sure, an Evo or a WRX? I was surprised when he jumped on it. It had more get up and go than I expected. When he went to go around I thought no way he was going to pull it off, then uh oh Rob ain't going to like that. :whistle:

i know i was surprised to I thought the same thing that he couldent make it in time but he made it no problem, thats why i wished there was more road:whistle:

No, that was the other one we went around at 125mph when we lost Robert. There was a black GTO that was a little futher back.

well in all i think we passed 3 cars on the way back that were moving at a good clip, that last car i passed on the levee road i was nearing 135 on the speedo, they were going like 95

No, that was the other one we went around at 125mph when we lost Robert. There was a black GTO that was a little futher back.

You Guys DIDN'T LOSE Me !!!!!! :moon: I Slowed Down...........I Got 3 Points this Year Remember. Gotta Watch it YA Know :rulez:

Just a figure of speach, we had to wait for you at the bridge. Not taking any cheap shots at you or anything. Would I do that? ???

Ahhh, Mt. Diablo. I just went there for the first time while visiting the "in-laws" who live in Martinez, Ca. Of course, we went as a group in one vehicle, but my first thought upon seeing the switchback road to the top was "Gotta come back on two wheels!".

My compliments on the color selection of your Hayabusa's! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing the ride!

Ahhh, Mt. Diablo. I just went there for the first time while visiting the "in-laws" who live in Martinez, Ca. Of course, we went as a group in one vehicle, but my first thought upon seeing the switchback road to the top was "Gotta come back on two wheels!".

My compliments on the color selection of your Hayabusa's! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing the ride!

its sure fun but ya gotta dodge all cyclists:beerchug:

Back