Sunday With The Hayabusa Getting Lost .

Nice pics.
I wish we could ride here but looking out my window there is still 4-6" of snow and temps in the 30's.
Not to mention all the salt on the roads and there is a lot of that as we haven't had any rain to wash it away.

Oh well at least it doesn't get too hot here to say "it's to hot to ride" so once spring/summer gets here the only thing
that might stop me is heavy rain - but high temps won't be a reason to not ride. One of the few advantages to living in the North. :thumbsup:

C10,I'd love to meet you on that dirt road and challenge you to a drag race ala Biker Boyz:beerchug:

Still too cold here and still have lotta road salt everywhere. We need a few solid days of rain.:banghead:

Like you guys put bikes up in the winter , I put mine up in the Houston summer . Nights / real early mornings are the only time to ride in 98 to 101 degree 85% to 100 % humidty days . Im taking full advantage of this early spring to rack up the miles . I did leave a little dirt roster tail coming out of the ditch today . Only way to get to the fields was through a small wide ditch .

Wish I had more drive to actually get off the bike and take photos. Went for a nice morning ride yesterday and thought about stopping several times for photos because it was a great morning for it; just couldn't bring myself to stop. Gotta work on that!

Yes Bobby you may . I stop , and take photos for friends that fail to show up on a ride because they are to busy lately to ride . So I send my friends reminders of the times when they did ride . I have a group of friends the H.A.R.R. as we are called Houston area rex riders from the ZRXOA .
Many of us use to lay down 10,000 miles a year for fun on trips , and no comuting miles counted . Now were lucky to get in 1000 a year with about 3 of us .

Nice shots! I got up early this morning and took a cruise through Hoover Dam; had to be home by 9 because the wife worked.

Back