Sunday Squirrel Run paint scratcher.. Hey Noodles!!

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Hey brother..... how you doing? Got the word that that beauty of a bike might need some new parts...

Post up how you are doing and the bike...

Last edited by a moderator:
oooops---- Sunday Ride..

Hey brother..... how you doing? Got the word that that beauty of a bike might need some new parts...

Post up how you are doing and the bike...

He is ok and headed home bike looks totaled
Posted via Mobile Device

Re: Saturday Squirrel Run paint scratcher.. Hey Noodles!!

my right rear grab handle is scratchless :thumbsup:

ill be ok, eventually

What happened?

Normally I would cry "DEAD PUPPY" but I do know right where you went down... that is not a spot to have any lapse of concentration... go 2 or 3 feet wide and the road gravel is an inch deep..

Glad you spirits are up...

what ever it was, just grateful that we can have some fun with it... lets get his bike back together now :)

what ever it was, just grateful that we can have some fun with it... lets get his bike back together now :)

we have to let his insurance do their thing, then see what he decides about fixing (if possible) or going with a new one :beerchug:

I dont think its totaled. I know he will need a stator cover and right side plastics. Bar ends and mirrors probably. Beth took a bunch of pics of it when they brought it back Saturday morning. The left side plastics are ok from what I could tell, the slider did its job on that side. Not sure on the frame, but it looked like the bolt in the right side slider bent or broke. Oh, and Boaz will also need a new windscreen. Thats what I can think of off the top of my head.

waitin on the adjuster
we have to let his insurance do their thing, then see what he decides about fixing (if possible) or going with a new one :beerchug:
ya, its still up in the air
I dont think its totaled. I know he will need a stator cover and right side plastics. Bar ends and mirrors probably. Beth took a bunch of pics of it when they brought it back Saturday morning. The left side plastics are ok from what I could tell, the slider did its job on that side. Not sure on the frame, but it looked like the bolt in the right side slider bent or broke. Oh, and Boaz will also need a new windscreen. Thats what I can think of off the top of my head.
every plastic is deeply scratched and cracked/broken , also inners and lowers...only thing intact is my headlight....
its all fully covered but it comes down to the insurance not being dix

That's optomistic.
thats my attitude
Is there any other kind :whistle:
ill let kswaterbug feel you in on that story, its funnier in person

it was pretty banged up....and if he had his paint job insured.....totaled.
ya, many many hours went into that paint sceme*

Hey dude, just hoping you're fine and the road rash is getting better daily :thumbsup:

slowly, im gonna go see a DR thursday to make my family happy, their trippin on me by roughin it out and going to work every day since sunday

Back