Sunday ride on the Bird .

c10

Registered
Still working on go pro location. Anything over 90 mph makes it vibrate on the gsxr 1000 mirrors. This is just 7 minutes of fun.
The turns are wide, and sweeping. Mild banking. You can see the large plumes of steam from the power plant. It was raining around the plant. Stopped at my favorite country store who supports America, and our troops. Had breakfast outside a waving old glory :). For a speed reference video starts cruising @ 70 mph. Later we slow to 60 behind the ranger pick up truck. After that cruise is 100 plus. After the 90 degree left where a few wheelies happened we cruised on up to 170. After video was shut off it was set the cruise control @ 70, and enjoy the next hour looking at American farm land.
GOPR0035_1531060677924_high.JPG

DSC_3791.JPG

DSC_3792.JPG

DSC_3793.JPG

DSC_3789.JPG

DSC_3790.JPG

DSC_3787.JPG

Nice! The wide open spaces look foreign to me lol.
Your two lanes are a LOT wider than ours here in NZ...well I guess everything is bigger and better in the USA as they say lol.
Hey what lens setting do you have the GoPro set to for movies?
Mine's at 1080S, yours looks the same, but resolution? 1080 or higher?

Enjoyed that C10 , I like the wheelies bro , and like Kiwi said , your roads look to be very enjoyable and fast , for riding your bird . I have only run gopro 4 on 1080 superview @ 30fps , so look forward to hearing what setting you find the best . Also , I do like your Gixxer mirrors , I would prefer a more flat line stalk than my carbons are able , and I see those you run allow this from the base pivot . Looking forward to next ride footage installment .

Cool videos. I have the hero5 and put the mount on the nose. I have no problems running triples at 30-60fps. What was your route? I’m hopefully coming back to Houston soon and will be needing a new riding area.

Bryan, hope you get a chance to roll up Palomar Mountain ~ when you IRON BUTT your Hayabusa out here *

Usually our weather starts to cool off a bit after September *

As good a place to get run over as any.Was there once a few years ago and saw trailers along the side of the road unloading full on race bikes.Need to watch both front and back at the same time,front so you don't go off a cliff and behind as there are plenty of knuckleheads just dying to pass you(in your own lane and only inches from you).:crazy:

Looking forward to the trip out there . I'll need to get some phone #'s from you Red .

Back