Sunday ride for san diego

Lamb busa

50 warming to 70 again
Donating Member
Registered
Sunday sunday sunday!

Live to ride ride to live! Highland valley to julian! Anybody interested! Morning time is best for me! rollcall please!

Lamb out!

Out by 7:00 b4 the campers clog up the roads too bad!  Bust it down banner grade and out a couple of miles into the desert... eerrrr...secret high speed test facility.

Dang, I'd love to participate but I am in Sarajevo right now and only my Rune is in San Diego..

Is Sarajevo nice this time of year? Hit me up when you're in town!

Lamb knows of a secret high speed test facility
rock.gif

I'll give it a shot -- but if i dont get this tractor done tomorrow I will have to work sun

Just let Lamb know if you can make it or not! Lamb doesn't need to be needlessly waiting on ya', while riding time ticks away!

Damn. Can't make it this weekend. I'm going on the June 10th ride with Charlesbusa+a million other busas/bikes. Any of you guys riding that Sat? Well, if so, I'll see you guys in Banning. have a good ride fellas and rubber side down.

Lamb will be there! Using this ride as a tune-up and it's been too beautiful not to tear up the highway!

dam sound's like fun about 100 miles to far.come over to sacramento and i'am game. saw a few busa's today even a 99" copper dam i wish i coulld have two.

Zman and hion busa made the trip! We met up with a few peeps from another sight I frequent and at 1 time had 9 bikes! We did go all the way out to borrego desert! 112 degrees! But it was a dry heat!
biggrin.gif

I'm ready for next weekend.

Back