Sunday Morning Brunch 05/17

busagirl4444

HyperActive
Donating Member
Registered
Invite goes out to any who want to come out. I'm inviting some of the pensacola riders to join us at Lambert's Cafe in Foley, AL and then take a ride out to Fort Morgan. As I hear it this is a nice place to go. I'm having them meet us at 9:30 and we'll ride over from p'cola to lamberts for some brunch and then out to the fort. I've never been there so I will need a leader of course. LOL I could just follow my TomTom. HEHEHEHEHE... Looking forward to meeting anyone who wants to come. HEHEHEHEHEHE I've been gone for a week and away from my bike <yelling and screaming> See you then. I can be reached by my email. Who loves you yah yah yah:thumbsup: :cheerleader: :poke:

I REALLY wish we lived closer! When hubby was in the Navy we were in Pensacola for a short while and it was BEAUTIFUL! I would love to be there again, especially riding! Y'all have fun and be safe!

Girl you gotta give us more than 4 days notice... I'm not sure what we are doing this weekend... I wouldn't mind a little ride to LA. (but eatin at Lambert's and riding is torture!!)... I'll text ya and let ya know!

I'm sorry they have me traveling again. Last week was New Orleans and this next week is back to DC. Sunday night after ride heading to DC for another week. So when I get home I just wanna be on my bike I am so sorry. Let's plan something over by y'all or at least in the middle. Lets crash dawn and randy hehehehehehehe... :laugh: :rofl: :whistle:

Back